Rising Burden of Chronic Diseases Predicted to Drive Clinical Decision Support System Market
The prevalence of chronic diseases has been rising rapidly across the globe, along the geriatric population. Owing to these factors, the burden on the healthcare industry everywhere has increased as well. While developed nations still have comparatively better facilities and resources to cater to the medical needs of people, the same cannot be said about developing countries. Countries such as India and China, do not possess the required resources for catering to the medical needs of people.
In addition to this, the population in these countries in high as well, which makes the situation worse for the healthcare industry. Ascribed to these factors, there is a pressing need for advanced solutions, through which, the available resources in the medical sector can be utilized much more effectively. This is resulting in the growth of the global clinical decision support system (CDSS) market. CDSS are utilized for helping clinicians in their decision-making processes.
It is owing to such advantages that the market is predicted to register substantial growth in the years to come. The clinical decision support system (CDSS) market generated a revenue of $410.5 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period (2016–2022). When geography is taken into consideration, the market was dominated by North America in the past, and the region is further projected to account for the largest share of the marker during the forecast period as well.
Other than this, the clinical decision support system (CDSS) market is also witnessing growth in the European region, owing to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and growing geriatric population. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The surging population and growing burden of diseases are creating increased need for advanced medical solutions in the region. Furthermore, the investments in the healthcare industry is predicted to rise in the region in the coming years, which is further drive the growth of the regional domain.
Detailed Analysis of the Clinical Decision Support System Market
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings