Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market Research Report 2022-2030 - Major Players are Developing Their CTI Services for Oncology, Neurology, and Musculoskeletal Applications - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clinical Trial Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Services (Clinical Trial Design and Consultation Services, Reading and Analytical Services), by End Use, by Application, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global clinical trial imaging market is expected to reach USD 1.97 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.7%.
Increasing research and development spending to discover new drugs and therapies to treat chronic diseases is propelling the industry growth. Images obtained from the internal examination of the body are used to determine drug activity. Clinical trial imaging provides rapid, detailed, and accurate screening. The need for clinical trial imaging is rapidly increasing in all phases of trials. Medical imaging in clinical trials is used as a primary, quantitative, and surrogate biomarker.
The clinical trial design includes selecting patient population, stratification based on biomarkers, different methods for allocation treatments, choosing efficient and reliable endpoints and validation of surrogate endpoints, calculating sample size, trial simulations, adaptive trial set-up, statistical and interim analysis, and assisting clients to deal with regulatory authorities such as EMA and FDA to discuss study design or defend study results.
Market players provide analytical testing services, pharmacokinetic, reading, and pharmacodynamics services for enhanced clinical development. IXICO offers advanced technologies for catalyzing clinical trials in neuroscience. Imaging biomarkers by the company help in measuring the safety and effectiveness of therapies used for neuro-imaging. Imaging biomarkers are effective in radiological reads. This provides the reading of MRI scans for central neuro to enhance the assessment of ongoing monitoring of drug safety and subject eligibility
- Project and Data Management Services held the largest share in 2021 due to the growing requirement for data management and workflow for clinical trial imaging.
- Operational imaging services held a significant share in 2021 and include imaging modalities such as MRI, CT scan, Ultrasound, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), X-rays, and others.
- CT Scan modality held the largest share in 2021 due to its non-invasive nature and its ability to provide detailed information about the disease for enhanced treatment.
- The other application segment held the largest share in 2021. This segment includes oncology, neurology, and musculoskeletal. Market players such as ICON, Bioclinica, Navitas Life Sciences, and Paraxel International are developing their clinical trial imaging services for these applications.
- CROs held the largest share in 2021 due to increasing investments in the field of research and development, snowballing outsourcing activities by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to cut down the cost and time, and patent expiration.
- North America dominated this market with the largest share in 2021 due to the increasing geriatric population, along with chronic diseases and growing demand for treatment options.
- Growing Number of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
- Growing Number of Contract Research Organization
- Increasing Research and Development Investments
- High Cost of Machineries and Installations
- Service Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
- End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Ixico plc
- Navitas Life Sciences
- Resonance Health
- Proscan Imaging
- Radiant Sage LLC
- Biomedical Systems Corp.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
- Intrinsic Imaging
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/amlqvz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900