eClinical Solution Market is estimated to be US$ 19671.58 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period
eClinical solutions are a set of different technology, products, and services that are utilized to automate the overall operations of clinical trials process and to minimize the use of manual process and methods which are error prone. driver responsible for growth of eClinical solution market are increasing prevalence of chronic disease such as cancer, COPD, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Further, incremental growth in research and development activities by major pharmaceutical and biotech firms to find disease modifying treatment also supports eClinical solution market. Further, rising number of government and institutional funding for the research and development of novel molecule for cancer and other severe disease would drive the eClinical solution market.
The global eClinical solutions market is analyzed across key regions viz North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Each of these regions is analyzed on the basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the global market. In 2018, North America region dominated in the global eClinical solutions market and is expected to continues its dominance over the forecast period. This is owing to rising number of clinical trials, high investment on research activities, increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases, and government support for clinical trials. Asia Pacific eclinical solutions market is expected to have highest growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing number of research and development projects and economically stable.
- In November 2020, Signant Health acquired VirTrial, a leading provider of software solutions for remote site startup and decentralized clinical trial conduct.
- In August 2020, GI Partners, a leading private investment firm, announced the acquisition of Clinical Ink, which was a provider of clinical trial technology.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global eClinical Solutions market accounted for US$ 19671.58 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 6545 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.3%. The global eClinical solutions market has been segmented on the basis of deployment type, mode of delivery, end user and region.
- By deployment type, eClinical solutions market includes Electronic Data Capture, Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment, Clinical Data Management System, Clinical Trial Management System, Clinical Analytics Platform, Randomization and Trial Supply Management, Electronic Trial Master File and Others.
- By mode of delivery the eClinical solution market is segmented into web/cloud based system and on premise system.
- By end user the eClinical solution market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals, clinical research organizations, medical device manufacturers and others.
- By region, Asia-pacific fleet telematics market is expected to account for major revenue share in Global Tinplate Packaging Market, followed by other regions.
The prominent players operating in the global eClinical solutions market include eClinical Solutions LLC., BioClinica Inc., Medidata Solutions Inc., Bracket Global LLC., DATATRAK International Inc., MaxisIT Inc., Merge Healthcare Inc., OmniComm Systems Inc., Oracle Co., and PAREXEL International Corporation.