Peptide Therapeutics Market is expected to close in on a valuation of US$ 47 Billion by 2025
Peptide therapeutics are witnessing substantial demand, owing to increasing application in the treatment of various chronic disease such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, hematologic diseases, and gastro-intestinal diseases.
Rising prevalence of these chronic diseases across the world is further expected to widen the existing patient pool. Therapeutic efficacy of peptide therapeutics is relatively superior as compared to other marketed drugs, resulting in their higher adoption among physicians.
The global peptide therapeutics market was valued at US$ 25.6 Bn in 2021, and is expected to exhibit a healthy CAGR of 11% during the forecast period (2022-2025).
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1038
The COVID-19 pandemic has been severely affecting the global economic order, and, in turn, the peptide therapeutics market. Restrictions on traveling, self-quarantines, and social distancing regulations, on a national scale, are resulting in notable drop in business and consumer spending through Q2.
Key Takeaways of Peptide Therapeutics Market Study
- In terms revenue generation, among the applications, cancer outperformed other application types, owing to greater prevalence of the disease as well as higher efficacy of peptide therapeutics in cancer treatment.
- Various peptide therapeutics are patented, and, in the mid of this decade, a majority of these patents are expected to reach their expiry dates, leading to higher generic competition.
- Parenteral route continues to hold the leading revenue share in the peptide therapeutics market, owing to effective drug delivery and higher therapeutic index.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Request TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1038
Key Players Focus on Strategic Collaborations and Generic Launches to Widen Regional Presence
Leading players in the peptide therapeutics market, such as AstraZeneca plc, Merck Co. & Inc., and Elli Lily, are concentrating on business expansions through joint ventures and distribution agreements, and are capturing untapped market potential.
Additionally, market incumbents are entering into collaborations in order to expand their regional presence and manufacturing capabilities in the global peptide therapeutics market.
More Valuable Insights on Peptide Therapeutics Market
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the segments from 2014 to 2025. The global peptide therapeutics market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on the peptide therapeutics market on the basis of application, (cancer, cardiovascular diseases, central nervous systems, metabolic disorders, infection, hematological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, dermatology, respiratory disorders, acromegaly, and other applications), route of administration (parenteral route, mucosal route, oral route, and transdermal route), and marketing (branded and generic), across seven major regions.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Eli Lilly and Company
- AstraZeneca plc
- Merck & Co. Inc
- Ipsen S.A
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1038
Key Segments Of Peptide Therapeutics Market Industry Survey
By Application :
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Central Nervous Systems
- Metabolic Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Other Applications
By Route of Administration :
- Parenteral Route of Administration
- Mucosal Route of Administration
- Oral Route of Administration
- Transdermal of Route Administration
By Drug Type :
- Branded Drugs
- Generic/Biosimilar Drugs
By Region :
- North America Peptide Therapeutics Market
- Latin America Peptide Therapeutics Market
- Europe Peptide Therapeutics Market
- East Asia Peptide Therapeutics Market
- South Asia & Pacific Peptide Therapeutics Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Peptide Therapeutics Market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 4-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org