Insights on the Pharmacy Repackaging Systems Global Market to 2027 - Serialization Drives New Design Developments in Pharma Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmacy Repackaging Systems - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Pharmacy Repackaging Systems estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Blister Card/Compliance Packaging Systems, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 9.1% CAGR to reach US$747.4 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Liquid Medication Packaging Systems segment is readjusted to a revised 6.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 23.9% share of the global Pharmacy Repackaging Systems market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 30.2% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 9.4% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Pharmacy Repackaging Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$403.5 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 30.23% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$311.9 Million in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9.4% through 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.4% and 6.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$311.9 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 127 Featured) -
- ARxIUM, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Kirby Lester, LLC
- McKesson Canada
- Medical Packaging Inc.
- Omnicell, Inc.
- Parata Systems
- Pearson Medical Technologies LLC
- Proficient Rx
- Swisslog Healthcare AG
- Takazono Corporation
- YUYAMA Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Pharmacy Repackaging Systems - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Sector Remains Stable
- COVID-19 to Restructure the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management
- FDA Eases Rules Allowing Compounders to Repackage Propofol Drugs Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment: A Prelude
- An Introduction to Pharmacy Repackaging Systems
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Myriad Benefits of Repackaged Medications Ensure Growth in Pharmacy Repackaging Systems Market
- Rise in Medication Errors and Focus on Improving Patient Safety Drives Market Prospects
- Need to Reduce Inventory Wastage and Save Costs to Boost Pharmacy Repackaging Systems Market
- Growing Importance of Repackagers in the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Numerous Benefits of Automated Systems among Pharmacies Propels Demand for Repackaging Systems
- Liquid Drugs Administration Risks Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Brings Forth Importance of Unit Dose Packaging
- Pharmacies Leverage Automated Medication Packaging Technology During Pandemic
- New Guidelines on Drug Repackaging & Dispensing Bode Well for Pharmacy Repackaging Systems
- FDA Focuses Efforts on Stringent Controls over API Repackaging Operations
- FDA Issues New Guidance for Repackaging of Solid Oral Drugs into Unit Dose Containers
- Unit Dose Compliance Packaging as a Means to Inhibit Opioid Abuse
- Outsourcing of Repackaging Operations: Benefits for Healthcare Facilities with Constrained Resources
- Outsourcing of Unit-Dose Repackaging Set to Incite Demand for Pharmacy Repackaging Systems
- Key Cost-Saving Benefits of Outsourced Unit-Dose Repackaging
- Commercially Available UD Products Prove Beneficial
- Blister Card Packaging: The Mainstay of Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Newer Technologies and Advancements Enable Significant Improvements in Operational Efficiencies
- COVID-19 Pandemic Brings Forth the Importance of Reusing Old Medicines
- Insights into Clinical, Commercial & EAP Packaging and Supply
- Gaining Regulatory Insights into Semantics of Drug or Vial Repackaging
- Policy on Drug Compounding & Repackaging Focuses on Quality Medications to Patients
- Serialization Drives New Design Developments in Pharma Sector
- Rise in Pharmaceutical Sales to Propel Need for Drugs Repackaging Systems
- Global Prescription Drug Sales (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Rapid Growth of Generic Drugs
- Global Generic Drugs Market Size (in $ Billion) for the Years 2016, 2019, 2022 & 2025
- Aging Population & Increasing Burden of Chronic Diseases Spurs Drug Sales, Driving Need for Pharmacy Repackaging
- Global Aging Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6h0err
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900