Substance Abuse Treatment Global Market Forecast to 2027: Growing Cases of Tobacco Addiction Globally - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Substance Abuse Treatment Market Research Report by Treatment, Product, Distribution Channel, Region - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Substance Abuse Treatment Market size was estimated at USD 5,089.69 million in 2021, USD 5,546.23 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.14% to reach USD 8,605.25 million by 2027.
The report categorizes the Substance Abuse Treatment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Treatment, the market was studied across Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Nicotine Addiction Treatment.
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Alcohol Dependence, Opioid Addiction, and Tobacco Addiction.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Hospital Pharmacies and Retail Pharmacies & Drug Stores.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Growing cases of tobacco addiction across the globe
- Increasing patient awareness and higher treatment seeking rate
- Favorable efforts from the governments to curb the use of these substances
- Relatively high cost of the treatment and poor treatment compliance
- Emerging number of treatment centers with partnerships with private recovery facilities
- Growing introduction of new products and therapy coupled with better reimbursement options
- Increasing cases of discontinuation of behavioral therapies and patients opt for outpatient care
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
The report provides insights on the following:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict
6. Substance Abuse Treatment Market, by Treatment
6.2. Alcohol Addiction Treatment
6.3. Nicotine Addiction Treatment
7. Substance Abuse Treatment Market, by Product
7.2. Alcohol Dependence
7.3. Opioid Addiction
7.4. Tobacco Addiction
8. Substance Abuse Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Hospital Pharmacies
8.3. Retail Pharmacies & Drug Stores
9. Americas Substance Abuse Treatment Market
10. Asia-Pacific Substance Abuse Treatment Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Substance Abuse Treatment Market
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Profiles
- Accord Healthcare Limited
- Alkermes PLC
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioCorRx, Inc.
- Cipla Limited
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- LFB Group
- Mallinckrodt LLC
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Sanofi S.A.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5fug61
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900