The Worldwide Injectables Industry is Expected to Reach $836.6 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Injectables Market: Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global injectables market is estimated to reach US$836.6 billion in 2026, progressing at a CAGR of 10.95%, over the period 2022-2026.
Factors such as an increasing geriatric population, an upsurge in demand for convenient drug delivery, the expanding use of biologics, rising healthcare expenditure and surging incidence of cancer cases would drive the growth of the market.
However, the market growth would be challenged by stringent regulatory guidelines, emergence of alternative drug delivery methods and manufacturing complexity and high operational cost. A few notable trends may include accelerating prevalence of chronic diseases, growing adoption of self-injectable devices, upswing in drug shortages and advancements in technology.
Depending on the type, the global injectables market can be bifurcated into two main categories: innovator and generic. Further, generic injectables market can be split into Anti-Infectives (AI), Antineoplastics + Immunomodulators (AN+IM), Alimentary Tract + Metabolic (AT+Mb), Blood Related (BR), Central Nervous System (CNS), Musculoskeletal (Msk) and others, on the basis of therapy.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global injectables market segmented on the basis of type and region
- The major regional and country markets (North America, Europe, China, India and Rest of the World) have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Baxter International Inc., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd. (Gland Pharma Ltd.) and Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC) are also presented in detail
- Increasing Geriatric Population
- Upsurge in Demand for Convenient Drug Delivery
- Expanding Use of Biologics
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure
- Surging Incidence of Cancer Cases
Key Trends and Developments
- Accelerating Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Growing Adoption of Self-Injectable Devices
- Upswing in Drug Shortages
- Advancements in Technology
- Stringent Regulatory Guidelines
- Emergence of Alternative Drug Delivery Methods
- Manufacturing Complexity & High Operational Cost
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius SE & CoKGaA
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group CoLtd (Gland Pharma Ltd.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/umqv4c
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900