Patient Transportation Market to Grow at 5.9% through 2032 As Demand for Assistive Equipment Continues to Grow
The need for daily assistive services for patients around the globe is increasing rapidly. Patient transportation is a systematic process which provides convenience in patient mobility. As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global patient transportation market ir anticipated to top US$ 19.7 Mn in 2022, with demand growing at a 5.9% CAGR over the assessment period.
The use of emergency medical transportation systems is extremely beneficial in situations involving severe patient trauma or a related adverse outcome. Patients in need of care and transfer to an emergency medical facility can be addressed immediately by allocating resourceful equipment planning and structure.
Request Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14970
Because of efficiency in the management of critical care and long-term care patients in mobility, positioning, and transfer, sales in the market are expected to grow. Apart from that, chronically ill patients are given alternatives for transportation to and from medical facilities. These instances are provisional, based on reimbursements for patient transportation equipment capabilities, as determined by the patient’s insurance coverage, or government-funded initiatives.
The market for patient transportation is likely to gain traction, especially with the high prevalence of chronic diseases, high volumes of trauma-related cases, and disabilities. In cases where bariatric and diabetic patients require caregiver assistance for mobility, patient transportation solutions provide assistance.
To offer a diverse product range, manufacturers in the patient transportation market are developing products which are engineered as per disease indication. Key competitors have maintained a leading position in the market by integrating smart technologies into existing product offerings.
Several firms are also promoting equipment sales through integration and collaboration with medical service providers, such as hospitals, which in turn is expected to boost sales in the market over the forecast period.
“Rising availability of indication-specific patient transportation solutions, along with the integration of connective technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and IoT in beds and chairs will push sales in the market in the forthcoming years,” says an FMI analyst.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/14970
- Based on application, the non-emergency transportation held about 47.4% of the total market share in 2021, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- In terms of end users, the hospitals segment accounted for 45.9% of the total market share in 2021.
- Sales in the U.S. patient transportation market are projected to increase at a 6.3% CAGR over the assessment period.
- Germany will witness high demand for patient transportation solutions, rising at a 6% CAGR through 2032.
- China will continue dominating the East Asia patient transportation market, with sales growing at a 5.9% CAGR over the forecast period.
Key players operating in the global patient transportation market are improve their product portfolios by incorporating breakthrough technologies for comprehensive patient care throughout the transportation process. In addition to this, the newly developed products can be personalised for use in response to certain disease-related events. For instance:
- Stryker launched the industry’s first linked ambulance cot in March 2022, building on the success of its predecessor, the Power-PRO 2 powered ambulance cot. Greater manoeuvrability, improved safety, and connectivity tools are all part of the new development, which will help to mitigate time and cost constraints.
- In December 2021, Vendlet launched a new powered patient turning aid.
Key Players :
- Envision Healthcare
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Acadian Ambulance Service
- BVG India Limited
- America Patient Transport Services, Inc
- Falck Denmark A/S
- Air Medical Group Holdings, Inc.
- Air Methods Corporation
- Ziqitza Healthcare Limited
- Medivic Aviation
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14970
Market Segments Covered in Patient Transport Services Market Analysis
By Transport Vehicle:
- Ground Ambulance
- Air Ambulance
- Water Ambulance
By Emergency Services Type:
- Emergency Services
- Non-emergency Services
By Equipment Type:
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Patient Transport Services
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Patient Transport Services
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2032. The global patient transportation market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on the patient transportation market segment based on application (emergency, non-emergency (mental health transport, intensive care patient transport, others), non-medical transportation (medical repatriation services, event covers and others)) and end-user (hospitals, medical centres, retirement communities, hospice care facilities, private paying customers, and nursing care facilities) across seven key regions of the world.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries:firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs