Global Flexible Battery Market Report 2022: Growing Demand for Wearable Electronics and Miniaturization of Electronic Devices Fuel Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexible Battery Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the flexible battery market looks promising with opportunities in the smart packaging, smart cards (e-Cards), consumer electronics, medical devices, wearable devices, entertainment, and wireless communication industries.
The flexible battery market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 46% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are growing demand for wearable electronics, demand for thin and flexible batteries in electronic devices, and miniaturization of electronic devices.
The study includes the flexible battery market size and forecast for the flexible battery market through 2024, segmented by battery type, chargeability, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Battery Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Thin-Film Battery
- Printed Battery
- Curved Battery
By Chargeability [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Single Use
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Smart Packaging
- Smart Cards (e-Cards)
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Wearable Devices
- Wireless Communication
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Some of the flexible battery companies profiled in this report include LG Chem Ltd., Samsung SDI Co., Ltd., STmicroelectronics N.V., Enfucell OY Ltd., Blue Spark Technologies, Inc., Brightvolt Inc., Panasonic Corp.,
Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Flexible battery market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by battery type, end use industry, chargeability, and region.
- Regional analysis: Flexible battery market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for flexible battery in the flexible battery market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, flexible battery in the flexible battery market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Flexible Battery Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Flexible Battery Market by Battery Type
3.3.1: Thin-Film Battery
3.3.2: Printed Battery
3.3.3: Curved Battery
3.4: Global Flexible Battery Market by Chargeability
3.4.2: Single Use
3.5: Global Flexible Battery Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Smart Packaging
3.5.2: Smart Cards (E-Cards)
3.5.3: Consumer Electronics
3.5.4: Medical Device
3.5.5: Wearable Devices
3.5.7: Wireless Communication
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Flexible Battery Market by Region
4.2: North American Flexible Battery Market
4.3: European Flexible Battery Market
4.4: APAC Flexible Battery Market
4.5: ROW Flexible Battery Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Flexible Battery Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Flexible Battery Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Flexible Battery Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- STmicroelectronics N.V.
- Enfucell OY
- Blue Spark Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lm8ahq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900