Validation Sampling Plans - Webinar - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Validation Sampling Plans" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This webinar will discuss methods for setting up sampling plans depending on the risk profile of the final product or production step. It will go into using the sampling plan to set statistically justified acceptance criteria for the validation.
All companies in the pharmaceutical and medical device space are required to implement formal and statistically justified sampling plans and acceptance criteria for validation. Many companies do not have dedicated statistics departments, so it is up to the validation or quality engineer to develop sampling plans. This training will a simple step by step method of developing statistically justified sampling plans and acceptance criteria.
Also presented will be setting confidence levels and spreading that confidence level out over multiple runs. Setting statistically justified acceptance criteria for test method validation will also be discussed.
Who Should Attend:
- QA professionals
- Technical scientists
- Production staff
- Statisticians involved in validation
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- What is Sampling
- Sampling is the ability to make a quality determination on a large number of things without direct examination of each thing
- Validation Sampling
- Not the same as lot acceptance sampling
- Setting up a Validation Sampling Plan
- Pre-Sampling Determinations
- Steps to setting up sampling plans
- Variables vs Attributes Sampling Plans
- The concept of Acceptance Criteria
- Variance, how much is too much
- How to measure variance and why
- Use of Process Capability
- The concept of process capability
- Cp vs CpK
- How to use process capability to set acceptance criteria
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f4mril
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900