Injectable Benzodiazepine Market to grow at 2.7% CAGR through 2030
Global injectable benzodiazepine sales are set to reach USD 260 million in 2020, as covid-19 panic and uncertainty has set in, even among population with no previous history of mental illnesses, according to a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI). The market research firm estimates the market to grow at 2.7% CAGR through 2030.
Although covid-19 will create a short-term spike, in the long run, the market is likely to be driven by increasing demand for generic drugs. Growing acceptance of injectables as a route of administration is also likely to drive growth.
Request Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11724
Key Takeaways of Injectable Benzodiazepine Market Study
- Lorazepam injectable benzodiazepine accounted for the highest share in the injectable benzodiazepine market in 2019
- Seizures and anxiety among leading ailments where injectable benzodiazepines are administered
- North America and Europe are expected to hold a noteworthy revenue share of about 60% in the global injectable benzodiazepine market in 2020
Low cost manufacturing and large patient pools in Asian countries expected to be a key growth driver in the forecast period
“Growing incidences of seizures and anxiety followed by demand for generics to boost the global injectable benzodiazepine market,” says an FMI Analyst.
Research Collaborations: Key to Sustenance
The market players are emphasizing on expanding their manufacturing facilities with introduction of cost-effective and generic drugs and also venturing into strategic partnerships.
- In Jan 2020, Hospital Sales Force from Xellia signed an agreement with Eton to promote Biorphen in the institutions that prefer having ready-to-use injectable formulations
- In Oct 2019, KemPharm’s APADAZ (to treat ADHD) got licensed to KVK-Tech, Inc. to make its generic AG-APADAZ available all across the US
- In Dec 2018, Hikma Pharmaceuticals came up with clobazam oral suspension as well as tablets, the generic equivalent to “Onfi” (marketed by H. Lundbeck A/S)
What else is in the report?
Future market insights offer a unique perspective and actionable insights on injectable benzodiazepine market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 – 2019 and projections from 2020–2030 based on drug class (diazepam, lorazepam, and midazolam), by time of action (short acting long acting), by indication (agitation & aggression, anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, muscle spasm, seizures, tetanus, sedation, anesthesia insomnia, and status epilepticus), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and online pharmacies) in seven key regions.
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11724
Key Segments of Injectable benzodiazepines Market
FMI’s study on the injectable benzodiazepines market offers information divided into three important segments— drug class, indication, time of action, distribution channel, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Time of Action
- Short Acting
- Long Acting
- Agitation & Aggression
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Muscle Spasm
- Status Epilepticus
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Diagnostics Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 9-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs