Roll-to-Roll Technologies for Flexible Devices Global Market Report 2022: Advances in Roll-to-Roll Printing to Provide Hope for Flexible Substrates - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Roll-to-Roll Technologies for Flexible Devices - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Roll-to-Roll Technologies for Flexible Devices estimated at US$23.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$48.3 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.3% over the analysis period.
Global Roll-to-Roll Technologies for Flexible Devices Market to Reach $48.3 Billion by 2026
Roll-to-roll (R2R) represents a set of advanced manufacturing approaches that involve continuous processing of flexible substrates while they are being transferred between moving rolls of specific materials.
Roll-to-roll printing technologies are gaining from rapid expansion of the flexible devices market as a result of their advanced properties and features that make them a suitable option for use in different areas like energy, electronics and healthcare. In addition, the lightweight nature of these devices is opening new avenues in low-cost applications like flexible OLED displays and printed circuits. .
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4.4 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $18.3 Billion by 2026
The Roll-to-Roll Technologies for Flexible Devices market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.4 Billion in the year 2021. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$18.3 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 14.1% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.3% and 10.2% respectively over the analysis period.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Affordable R2R Technologies to Open Avenues for Unmatched Level of Diagnostics & Bio-Analysis Device Production
- Advances in Roll-to-Roll Printing to Provide Hope for Flexible Substrates
- Overcoming Issues with Use of Roll-to-Roll Technology to Manufacture Flexible Hybrid Electronics
- Growing Applications to Drive Future Growth of R2R based Flexible Electronics
- R2R Platforms Gain Popularity
- Wireless Telecommunications Spawning Significant Demand
- Mobile Phones: A Key Application Area for R2R-based Flexible Circuits
- Viability of Foldable Phones Depends on Conquering of Technical & Design Obstacles
- Fall in Production Costs Boosts Adoption of Printed Sensors
- Rise of Adhesive-less Laminates: A Notable Trend
- Rising Number of Diabetic Patients to Boost Demand for Flexible Biosensors
- World Diabetes and Population Statistics (2019, 2030 & 2045)
- R2R-based Flexible Temperature Sensors: A Market Laden with Tremendous Growth Opportunities
- Printed & Flexible Sensors Gain from Growing Focus on Printed Electronics
- Demand for Smart Healthcare Systems Spurs Adoption of Multimodal R2R-based Flexible Sensors
- Wearable Medical Devices to See Increased Use of Flexible Sensors
- Global Medical Devices Industry (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2000, 2023 & 2025
- Global Wearables Shipments (in Million Units): 2014-2022
- Touch Screen Displays Steer Demand for R2R Printed Sensors
- Global Market for Smartphones in Billions: 2016-2021
- Smartphone Penetration Rate as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- Global Smartphone Shipments by Display Technology: 2019 and 2025
- Global Smartphone Flexible Displays Market by Type (2022): Percentage Breakdown of Unit Shipments for Curved & Bendable and Foldable Displays
- Global PC Shipments (In Million Units) for the Years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2023
- Consumer Electronics: Major End-Use Segment
- Global Smart Homes Market by Category in US$ Billion for the Years 2020 and 2022
- Growing Number of Consumer Electronics Users Bodes Well for Future Market Prospects
- Global Consumer Electronics Market by Region (2020): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (Incl. Japan), Middle East, and Latin America
- Opportunities in Autoelectronics Domain
- World Automobile Production in Million Units: 2008-2022
- Battle between Organic Electronics and Silicon Electronics Remains Intense
- R2R-based Flexible Electronics Foster Development of Solar Cells
- Increasing Focus of Public and Private Organizations on R2R Processing
- R2R to Make Solar Cell Production a Financially Viable Proposition
- R2R Process Addresses Instrumentation and Metrology Concerns
- Absence of Standardized Infrastructure & Lack of Proper Supply Chain: Key Issues
- Critical Challenges in R2R Nanofabrication
- Printing Technology Comes of Age in Sensor Manufacturing
- Global Printed and Flexible Sensors Market by Region (2020): Market Shares of Developed Regions/Countries
- R2R Fabrication Facilitates Large Scale 3D Nanospike Arrays
- Primary Opportunities for R2R Process
- Flexible Electronics
- Battery Technology
- Advanced Deposition Processes
- PEM Fuel Cells
- Metrology/Quality Systems
- Embedded Thermal Energy
- Transparent Conductors
- Technology Roadmaps
- Research & Development Activity in R2R Domain
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- 3M Company
- Acreo Swedish ICT AB
- Ascent Solar Technologies Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- E Ink Holdings Inc.
- Flexium Interconnect Inc.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Kent Displays, Inc.
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Linxens France SA
- Materion Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iae1ln
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900