Electric Heat Tracing Market Report 2022-2027: Increasing Adoption of Electric Heat Tracing Systems Over Conventional Steam Tracing Drivin - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Heat Tracing Market Research Report by Component, Type, Temperature, Application, Vertical, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Heat Tracing Market size was estimated at USD 2,493.28 million in 2020, USD 2,701.31 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.83% to reach USD 4,508.93 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Electric Heat Tracing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the market was studied across Control and Monitoring Systems, Electric Heat Tracing Cables, Power Connection Kits, and Thermal Insulation Materials. The Control and Monitoring Systems is further studied across Resistance Temperature Detectors, Thermocouples, and Thermostats.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Constant Wattage, Mineral-Insulated, Self-Regulating, and Skin Effect.
- Based on Temperature, the market was studied across 101C to 250C, Above 250C, and Up to 100C.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Floor Heating and Roof & Gutter De-Icing.
- Based on Vertical, the market was studied across Chemicals, Commercial, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Power & Energy, Pulp & Paper, Residential, Textile, Transportation, and Water & Wastewater Management.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Electric Heat Tracing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increasing Adoption of Electric Heat Tracing Systems Over Conventional Steam Tracing
18.104.22.168. Rising investment in the development of oil & gas pipeline infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Surging Demand from the Industrial, Commercial and Residential Applications
126.96.36.199. Thermal Inconsistencies in Electric Heat Tracing Systems
188.8.131.52. Rising Adoption of Heat Tracing System in Power Plants, and Pharmaceutical & Chemical Industry
184.108.40.206. Technological Advancements in Medium Voltage Heating & Control Systems and Electric Heat Tracing Cables
220.127.116.11. Installation Hazards Leading to Failure in Functioning and Shock & Fire
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Electric Heat Tracing Market, by Component
7. Electric Heat Tracing Market, by Type
8. Electric Heat Tracing Market, by Temperature
9. Electric Heat Tracing Market, by Application
10. Electric Heat Tracing Market, by Vertical
11. Americas Electric Heat Tracing Market
12. Asia-Pacific Electric Heat Tracing Market
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electric Heat Tracing Market
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
- BARTEC GmbH
- Danfoss A/S
- Drexan Energy Systems, Inc.
- Drexma Industries Inc.
- Ebeco AB
- eltherm GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- King Electric Company
- Nexans S.A.
- NIBE Industrier AB
- nVent Electric PLC
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC
- SST Group
- Thermon Group Holdings, Inc.
- Trasor Corporation
- Urecon Ltd. by GF Piping Systems
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing Company
- Wuhu Jiahong New Materials Co., Ltd.
- XAREX by E&STEC Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r61y9z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900