Global Enteral Nutrition Market (2022 to 2027) - Players Include Byram Healthcare Centers, CONMED, Cardinal Health and Danone - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Enteral Nutrition Market (2022-2027) by Product, Application, End User, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Enteral Nutrition Market is estimated to be USD 7.64 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 10.82 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.21%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Enteral Nutrition Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Enteral Nutrition Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Enteral Nutrition Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Enteral Nutrition Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Rising Geriatric Population
- Increasing Prevalence of Dysphagia
- Growing Demand for Neonatal and Preterm Enteral Feeding
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Insufficient Reimbursements for Enteral Nutrition
- Opportunities in the Emerging Economies
- Shifting Trend Towards Consumption of Disease Specific Formulas
- Complications Associated with Enteral Nutrition
The Global Enteral Nutrition Market is segmented based on Product, Application, End User, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Standard Formulas and Disease-specific Formulas.
- By Application, the market is classified into Critical Care, Diabetes, Neurology, and Oncology.
- By End User, the market is classified into Adult and Pediatric.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Hospitalle, Online, and Retail.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Aveanna Healthcare
- Avanos Medical
- B.braun Melsungen
- Boston Scientific
- Byram Healthcare Centers
- Cardinal Health
- Fresenius Kabi
- Global Health Product
- Hormel Foods
- Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xii05f
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900