Global Parenteral Nutrition Market Research Report to 2027 - Technological Developments in Nutrition Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Parenteral Nutrition Market Research Report by Nutrient Type (Amino Acids, Carbohydrates, and Electrolytes), Dosage Form, End-User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Parenteral Nutrition Market size was estimated at USD 6,529.10 million in 2021, USD 7,076.38 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.55% to reach USD 10,686.92 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Parenteral Nutrition Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market?
- Prevalence of chronic diseases such as kidney diseases, liver diseases and cancer
- Increasing rate of geriatric population and malnourished individuals
- High natality and premature births around the globe
- Strict government rules regarding the approval of parenteral nutrition
- Swift towards modernization, over stressed and fast paced lifestyle
- Technological developments in nutrition
- Lack of knowledge in developing economies
- Aculife (Nirlife)
- Allergan Plc
- Amanta Healthcare
- Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Bionova Lifesciences
- Claris Lifesciences Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Grifols International S.A
- Guangzhou Green Cross Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Hospira, Inc.
- Hubei Shinrezing Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kuwait Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries Co.
- Ori Bionature Sdn Bhd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.(Hospira)
- Qatar Pharma
- Servona GmbH
- Shaanxi Iknow Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- SP S.A.R.L
- Vifor Pharma
- WellPharma Medical Solutions
- Xiamen ShengLang SaiChuang Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ui70bh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900