Insights on the Pumps Global Market to 2027 - Rising Number of Modular Construction Projects Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pumps Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Pump demand is predicted to rise in developing nations as water supply investments expand. Water and wastewater infrastructure are also expected to grow in APAC, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. As a result, additional investments in the water and wastewater sectors will open up opportunities in the global pumps market.
An increased capital investment expenditure in developing countries is expected to allow vendors to invest further in plant expansion and upgrading manufacturing plants. Increased growth in mining activities and production of mined materials in China, India, and other developing countries are projected to boost the output.
Sales in the APAC region are expected to rely on capital expenditure by industries and construction projects. Strong aftermarket demand in the global mining market offers immense opportunities for the centrifugal pumps market.
Key Winning Strategies in the Global Pumps Market
- Access to water supply and sanitation in the water and wastewater industry is improving in developing countries. Also, old water facilities are getting replaced and upgraded in developed countries, increasing water management facilities' demands.
- Centrifugal pumps are expected to be widely used due to their varied pressure and load handling capacities, including the ability to process liquids with high solid content and comparatively low maintenance costs.
- The growing production in the chemical industry is expected to increase the demand for aftermarket products (parts and replacement parts)
- The demand for pumps from the oil and gas industry benefits oil and gas production across the globe. However, this will be offset by a dramatic decrease in oil prices in the short term.
Key Questions Answered
1. What is the Current Market Size of the Global Pumps Market?
2. What is the Global Pumps Market Growth?
3. What Are the Factors Driving the Pump Market Growth?
4. What is the Growth Rate of the Centrifugal Pumps Market?
Opportunities & Trends
- Demand for Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Increased Infrastructure Projects in Developing Economies
- Rise in Number of Modular Construction Projects
- Demand for Energy-Efficient Pumps
- Advent of Intelligent & Smart Pumps
- Strong Replacement Demand
- Demand for Efficient & Advanced Pump Technology
- Launch of Wastewater Treatment Schemes in the Middle East
- Volatility in Oil & Gas Prices
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Prices
- Competitive & Fragmented Market Environment
Segmentation by Product
- Single Stage
Segmentation by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
Segmentation by Geography
- South Korea
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
Company & Strategies
The global pumps market is highly competitive, and the critical primary competitive factor is the 'differentiating product line.' Vendors are actively investing in R&D to develop fundamental technology to establish competitiveness by enhancing core product technology in the industry.
In addition, vendors differentiate themselves by improving product development, focusing on after-sales business, and cutting costs through greater operational efficiency. In the aftermarket portion, the competition is majorly against large, well-established national and global competitors and, in some markets, against regional and local companies.
- Alfa Laval
- The Weir Group
- SPX FLOW
- Kirloskar Brothers
- Franklin Electric
- Baker Hughes
Other Prominent Vendors
- Arian Pumps
- AR North America
- Bosch Rexroth
- CP Pumpen AG
- Norm Hydrophore Pump
- Sumak Pump
- Vesta Pump
- Samsun Makina Sanayi
- Sahinler Submersible Pump
- Jetox Pumps
- Global Pump
- Haight Pumps
- Iwaki America
- Klaus Union
- Leitritz Group
- Naniwa Pump
- Roper Pumps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d7ybzv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900