Coronavirus Immunoassay Market size is projected to surpass US$ 6.9 Bn by 2032, at a 5.5% CAGR From 2022-2032
[536 Pages Report] The coronavirus (COVID-19) is a critical public health issue that is still affecting individuals across the globe. It is crucial to develop a method that allows rapid quantitative detection of antibodies in order to assess the body’s immune response to natural COVID-19 sickness or the impact of immunization.
As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global coronavirus immunoassay market was around US$ 3.7 Bn in 2021. Sales are projected to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, with the market valuation reaching US$ 6.9 Bn in 2032.
|Data Points||Market Insights|
|Coronavirus Immunoassay Market Base Year Value (2021)||US$ 3.7 Bn|
|Projected Market Valuation (2032)||US$ 6.9 Bn|
|Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||5.5%|
|Market Share of Top 5 Countries||56.7%|
COVID-19 has a wide range of clinical presentations, ranging from mild flu-like symptoms to life-threatening disorders, hence efficient testing during early stages of infection is critical for distinguishing COVID-19 patients from those with other illnesses.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15111
Patients who are at a higher risk of having more significant COVID-19 symptoms can benefit from early diagnosis, which allows doctors to intervene quickly. More complex diagnostic testing based on viral genomic sequencing is critical for assessing the pace and degree of mutational variability associated with SARS-CoV-2, as well as finding new virus strains for more effective vaccine development.
“Increasing demand for reliable diagnostic tests and equipment, along with rising investments in the expansion of the healthcare infrastructure across emerging economies will augment the growth in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, sales in the immunoassay kits & reagents segment are forecast to increase at a 5.4% CAGR through 2032.
- In terms of assay type, the LFA assays segment will hold 45% of the total market share by 2032.
- By purpose, demand in the clinical use segment will increase at a 5.1% CAGR through 2032.
- Based on specimen type, Nasopharynx specimens are leading the market.
- Clinical diagnostics hold around 4% of the coronavirus immunoassay market, owing to the high volumes of the infected patient population, post the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Demand in the healthcare sector will grow at a 4.9% CAGR over the assessment period.
Ask from Market Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15111
Key players operating in the coronavirus immunoassay market include Beckman Coulter, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DiaSorin, Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology Co., Ltd. and others. With several key players with established presence existing in the market, consumers have more options for supply of necessary products.
This scenario promotes market competition, thus, key companies typically use high-impact marketing campaigns and launch test kits with variety of innovation to attract customers. For instance:
- In May 2022, Thermo Fisher Scientific and LabShares partnered to support the emerging Boston biotech ecosystem. This will help validate and commercialize the next generation of life-saving therapies, including the biotech and life science segments.
- In May 2022, Babson and BD expanded their strategic partnership to advance diagnostic blood collection that will allow to move blood sample collection into new care settings, including enabling patients to collect blood samples at home for diagnostic testing.
- In December 2021, PerkinElmer launched NEXTFLEX Variant-Seq SARS-CoV-2 Kit v2 to strengthen SARS-CoV-2 surveillance.
- In April 2022, Abbott had overall 12 COVID testing solutions like BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test and Panbio COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test. It also took the initiative of the Pandemic Defense Coalition, the first-ever industry-led scientific and global health partnership dedicated to the early detection of and rapid response to future pandemic threats.
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the coronavirus immunoassay market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product – (immunoassay kits & reagents [kits, primary antibodies, secondary antibodies, immunoassay substrates, immunoassay buffers], analysers & instruments, consumables, and software), by assay (ELISA, FIA, CLIA, LFA, and others), by purpose (research use only, and clinical use), by specimen (blood, saliva, nasopharynx, and cell culture samples), by application (clinical diagnostics, drug discovery, and screening of diseases & disorders), by end user (healthcare industry, [human use, and veterinary]), across seven key regions of the world.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15111
Key Market Segments Covered in Coronavirus Immunoassay Industry Research
- Immunoassay Kits & Reagents
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary antibodies
- Immunoassay Substrates
- Immunoassay Buffers
- Analysers & Instrument
- Research Use Only
- Clinical Use
- Cell Culture Samples
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery
- Screening of diseases & disorders
By End User:
- Healthcare Industry
- Human Use
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs