Global Knee Reconstruction Devices Market by System Type, By End User, By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2021 – 2031
A rapidly growing demographic of geriatrics, advances in joint reconstruction technologies and procedures and higher incidence of osteoarthritis are key factors that support the developments in the global knee reconstruction devices market. With these trends unlikely to change in the near future, Future Market Insights (FMI), in a new report has estimated the market to expand at a healthy CAGR of approximately 6% between 2021 and 2031.
According to the Center of Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care & Research, approximately a million hip and knee replacement surgeries are performed in the United States every year, with nearly half the population affected by osteoarthritis during their lives.
The covid-19 pandemic is expected to negatively impact the knee reconstruction devices market. Restrictions on elective medical procedures and the resultant decline in demand, coupled with disruptions to supply chains is anticipated to hinder market growth. Efforts to improve vaccination rates will contribute to a faster recovery through 2021 and beyond.
On the other hand, high costs of purchase, strict regulations for manufacturers and bio-compatibility issues are anticipated to remain a matter of concern for market players in the coming decade.
Request Sample @
Developed countries such as the United States are witnessing gradual market growth owing to the introduction and easy access to new products in varying countries. With a rising number of patients availing joint reconstruction procedures the demand in the knee reconstruction devices market will be influenced in the long term. Strict regulations hindering approvals and failed cases of implantation resulting in recalls has become a major challenge for manufacturers, which is likely to remain a matter of concern in the industry for the foreseeable future.
Key Takeaways from Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Study
- Knee reconstruction devices market will expand steadily with a CAGR of approximately 6% through the end of 2031.
- The U.S. holds the lead in the North American market, accounted for by around a million reconstruction procedures being conducted in the country annually.
- Rising cases of ACL injuries and chronic knee pain will drive sales in the U.K., helping the country to hold a prominent position in the Europe Market.
- Faster approvals and FTAs will generate key opportunities in Mexico and Brazil.
- Expanding investments into the healthcare sector will emerge as chief growth driver in China. Efforts towards medical tourism will contribute to growth.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4878
Who is Winning?
Major players in the moderately consolidated knee reconstruction devices market are increasingly focused on the development of new products for portfolio expansion, in line with regulatory standards to improve functionality and efficacy in relevant medical procedures, consolidating regional presence.
- In December 2020, the FDA granted market authorization for an anterior cruciate ligament implant to treat ACL tears with the new Bridge-enhanced ACL Repair Implant by Miach Orthopedics Inc.
- In August 2020, DJO LLC announced the release of 2 new EMPOWR systems including the EMPOWR Partial Knee and EMPOWR Acetabular systems that are designed to restore kinematics through single tray implantation.
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Request Customization @
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com