HIV Antivirals Market is set to reach a valuation of US$ 30.6 Billion in 2022
[300 Pages Report] The global HIV antivirals market is expected to be worth $30.6 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.4 percent during the forecast period (2022-2032). According to a recent study, fixed-dose combinations (FDCs) will account for more than 83 percent of the HIV antivirals market in 2021.
According to Future Market Insights, the global HIV antivirals market was around US$ 29.4 Bn in 2021 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 4.4% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
The demand for HIV antivirals is increasing due to growing prevalence of HIV across the globe. For instance, according to the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), approximately 37.7 million people were infected with HIV in the world in 2020.
Request Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15095
|Data Points||Market Insights|
|HIV Antivirals Market Value 2021dg||US$ 29.4 Bn|
|Market Value 2022||US$ 30.6 Bn|
|Market Value 2032||US$ 47.0 Bn|
|Market Share of Top 5 Countries||64.8%|
Further, demand for HIV antivirals will also surge amid surging rate of unprotected sex and the use of contaminated needles or syringes. As per the National Youth Risk Behavior Survey provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 38% of the respondents had sexual intercourse, and 9% had four or more sexual partners in the U.S., during high school, in 2019.
Hence, key players are developing generic anti-HIV drugs at cost-effective prices to capitalize on growing demand. For instance, generic versions of Lamivudine, Abacavir, and Efavirenz are available in the U.S. at prices lower than their branded versions. This is expected to create lucrative opportunity for the generic HIV antivirals manufacturers to provide affordable medical facilities in low and middle-income countries.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Fixed-dose combinations (FDCs) segment held over 83.2% market value share in 2021, owing to their ability to improve adherence to an HIV treatment regimen.
- Hospital pharmacies are the leading sales channel of the HIV antivirals, with over 53% of the market share in 2021, and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR rate of 4. 5% in upcoming decade
- North America is expected to dominate the global HIV antivirals market, holding a share of 38.7% in 2021.
- India is expected to lead the growth in South Asia market owing to the growing cases of HIV in the country
Ask from Market Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15095
“With increasing awareness among the people about HIV causes and symptoms, the HIV antivirals market is set witness positive growth during the forecast period. Hence, key players are developing anti-HIC drugs vaccines to increase their revenue,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Market players are expanding the business through collaborations, and increasing involvement in clinical trials as the key strategy with instances of key companies, such as Merck and Gilead, in order to improve their reach in the market and compete with other key players in forthcoming years. For instance:
- In October 2021, Merck announced favorable results from two pivotal Phase 3 trials of the investigational, once-daily oral fixed-dose combination pill of doravirine/islatravir (DOR/ISL) in adults with HIV-1 infection.
- In March 2021, Gilead announced the development and commercialization of long-acting, investigational treatment combinations of Lenacapavir and Islatravir in HIV in association with Merck.
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the HIV antiviral market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product – (fixed-dose combinations (FDCs), integrase strand transfer inhibitors (INSTIs), non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs), entry inhibitors – CCR5 co-receptor antagonist, protease inhibitors (PIs), nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs), and others), by sales channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies) across seven key regions of the world.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15095
Key Players :
- ViiV Healthcare
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Genetech, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Aspen Pharmacare Limited
- Lupin Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Theratechnologies Inc.
- Strides Arcolab Limited
- Hetero labs limited
- Laurus Laboratories Ltd
Key Market Segments Covered in HIV Antivirals Market Research
- Fixed Dose Combinations (FDCs)
- Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors (INSTIs)
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs)
- Entry Inhibitors – CCR5 co-receptor antagonist
- Protease Inhibitors (PIs)
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs)
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs