Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Recent Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand and Forecast to 2026
The portable oxygen concentrators market is projected to reflect a highly promising 7.8% CAGR between the years of forecast from 2016 to 2026. The coronavirus outbreak is characterized by major respiratory symptoms owing to potentially low levels of oxygen in the patient’s body. Oxygen therapy is a crucial aspect of Covid-19 treatments, which is expected to strongly support the demand for portable oxygen concentrators throughout the crisis period.
“Portable oxygen concentrators are easy to carry and a number of variants are also approved for applications in airplanes. Coupled with the growing geriatric population and incidences of respiratory disease, the demand for portable oxygen concentrators is likely to continue growing in years to come,” states the FMI analyst.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market- Critical Takeaways
- Pulse flow technologies in portable oxygen concentrators are witnessing increasing demand owing to superior efficacy in treating COPD and other breathing problems.
- Home setting applications are contributing significantly to revenue, supported by owing to the trend of miniaturization and easy application of oxygen therapies.
- North America remains a leading market for portable oxygen concentrators owing to favorable government initiatives and a vast and widespread geriatric population.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market- Drivers
- Rising incidences of respiratory ailments such as COPD around the world supports market growth.
- Government spending on healthcare infrastructure and geriatric care provides lucrative opportunities.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market- Restraints
- Strict regulations associated with approval and use of portable oxygen concentrators hinder market growth.
- Prohibitory costs of portable oxygen concentrators, and lack of awareness in rural areas restrain adoption rates.
Coronavirus Impact on Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market
With the rapid spread of the coronavirus pandemic, the demand for essential medical equipment has shot up. The potentially severe respiratory symptoms, from poor oxygen levels in the patient’s bloodstream will bolster the demand for portable oxygen concentrators. Effective applications in home and hospital settings will contribute to adoption rates and revenue. Manufacturers will remain largely concerned with efforts to optimize supply and distribution channels to circumvent potential challenges from lockdown measures imposed in multiple countries.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
GCE Group, Koninklijke Philips N.V., O2 Concepts LLC, Inogen Inc., Foshan Keyhub Electronic Industries Co. Ltd., Chart Industries Inc., Oxus America Inc., Resmed Inc., Besco Medical Co., Invacare Corp., Precision Medical Inc., and Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare are some of the leading players in the portable oxygen concentrators market.
Manufacturers in the portable oxygen concentrators market are largely displaying interest in the development and launch of new products to boost functionality and widen their portfolios.
For instance, CAIRE Inc. has unveiled a next generation Freestyle Comfort portable oxygen concentrator with proprietary, self-adjusting functionality. OxygenToGo LLC has entered into a deal to provide Virgin Atlantic with portable oxygen concentrators for use in aircrafts. Similarly, ResMed has unveiled Mobi, a portable oxygen concentrator for COPD patients in the United States.
- Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Pulse Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Travel Agents
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Ask for Customization:
Table of Content
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Overview
4.1.1. Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Definition
4.1.2. Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Taxonomy
4.2. Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Snapshot
4.3. Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Scenario Forecast
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Forecast
5.1. Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Value Forecast
5.2. Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Volume Analysis
5.3. Regional Average Pricing Analysis (2015)
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com