Stereotactic Planning Software Spending Analysis Market Size, Growth, Opportunities, and Regional Forecast To 2031
According to the recent Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the stereotactic planning software spending analysis market is estimated to be US$ 252.6 Mn in 2021, with a market CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Stereotactic planning software is an interactive software tool used in stereotactic planning applications of recording chamber placement and electrode trajectories. It combines basic trajectory planning to obtain arc settings with advanced planning capabilities that improve O.R. workflows, localization of functional areas, and deep brain stimulation (DBS). The high prevalence of neurological disorders and small cell lung cancer is expected to boost the demand in the stereotactic planning software market. For instance, Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders are estimated to affect 2.75 million people in the United States. According to DALY’s, in the U.S., stroke accounts for 3.58 Mn people, Alzheimer’s disease for 2.55 Mn, and migraine for 2.4 Mn.
Furthermore, increasing investments in better treatment options involving precision and artificial intelligence in the software provide impetus to the market by increasing the overall adoption rate. Patients are inclined towards safer and better treatment facilities with minimal incision. Stereotactic planning software facilitates surgeons to plan stereotactic surgery efficiently.
However, the unprecedented impact of the ongoing covid-19 pandemic has created a significant impact on the stereotactic planning software market due to a shortage of inpatient footfalls in hospitals and other centers.
Preference now is being given to the treatment of COVID-19 patients, thus halting product launches for stereotactic planning. Also, this has led to the postponement of the enrolment of the new participants is such studies. Now, with the availability and commencement of the COVID-19 vaccination, the research activities expected to resume in the near future.
Key Takeaways from Stereotactic Planning Software Spending Analysis Market Study
- Integrated stereotactic planning solutions are expected to grow 2x by 2031 as compared to 2021 owing to ease of use and higher adoption rates.
- CT scans are projected to capture over 46% of the global market by 2031. This is attributed to inherent accuracy in identifying and localizing intracranial lesions.
- North America is the largest revenue-generating region for stereotactic planning software, with the U.S. accounting for over 79% of the regional market.
- The U.K. holds the lead in Europe, accounting for over 37% of the region through the end of 2031.
- East Asia is poised to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period with China accounting for over 62% of the market owing to the large subclinical patient pool of patients.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Growing cases of neurological disorders, small cell lung cancer, and prostate cancer, along with an increase in patient awareness and screening, favorable reimbursement scenarios, approvals, and grants for product development are factors influencing market growth. The implementation of artificial intelligence, the use of visual improvements in real-time are some of the upcoming trends that are expected to create growth opportunities for manufacturers through the assessment period,” says the FMI Analyst
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031. The global Stereotactic Planning Software Spending Analysis is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on Stereotactic Planning Software Spending Analysis based on solution type (Stand-alone Stereotactic Planning Solution, Integrated Stereotactic Planning Solution, Services), imaging modality (CT Images, MR Images, Angiographic Images), and end-user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, cancer research institutes) across seven major regions.
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading companies operating in the stereotactic planning software spending analysis market are focusing on collaborations and mergers and acquisitions for global expansion options with a focus on emerging economies. Thus, enhancing their market presence. For instance,
- In March 2021, RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) announced a sales agent agreement with Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., enabling RaySearch America’s salesforce to promote Canon Medical’s Aquilion Large Bore CT and Celesteion PET/CT products.
- In March 2021, Brainlab announced the acquisition of Mint Medical GmbH. The acquisition aims to improve the structured diagnosis, analysis, and treatment of cancer and other diseases to address the demands of modern medicine and personalized treatments.
The key market players covered by FMI include Brainlab, Inc., Renishaw Inc., Inomed Inc., RaySearch Americas, Inc., Mevis Informática Médica, FHC, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Elekta Solutions AB, and SurgiFRONT Ltd.
By Solution Type:
- Stand-alone Stereotactic Planning Solution
- Integrated Stereotactic Planning Solution
- Consulting & Implementation
- Training Services
- On-demand Support Services
By Imaging Modality:
- CT Images
- MR Images
- Angiographic Images
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask for Customization:
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusion and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Method Innovation / Development Trends
- Market Background
4.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4.1.1. Global Healthcare IT Spending Outlook
4.1.2. Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure Outlook
4.1.3. Treatment Planning software Market Overview
4.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
4.2.1. Rising Incidence of Neurosurgical Procedures
4.2.2. Adoption of Stereotactic Planning Software
4.2.3. Spending Per Software (US$)
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.3.4. Opportunity Analysis
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com