Femtech Market will Record Massive Growth, Trend Analysis and Forecast till 2031
According to a recent Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the global femtech market is estimated to hit a valuation of US$ 948.1 Mn in 2021, with a market CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period (2021-2031). Femtech is a term used for female technology which involves the use of digital health tools including software, diagnostics, products, and services that are targeted at women’s health.
Market demand is set to rise at a steady pace throughout the forecast period, majorly favored by investments outside the boundaries of healthcare towards a branched approach involving domains such as workplace regulations, financial equity, and state legislation.
The primary factor supporting the femtech market to positive expansion in terms of growth and stability is the advent of digitalization and artificial intelligence. Technological advancements such as cloud-based informatics allow personalized solutions, driven by consumer input. This has given rise to affordable and accessible analysis in terms of personal health monitoring and diagnosis.
Key market players have pushed for innovation and accessibility into customized digital solutions. This also includes the introduction of hands-free wearables which are assistive with the regular, day-to-day life of women across the globe.
Additionally, leading product developers in the femtech market work through commercial partners such as department stores, big-box retailers, hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, pharmacies and drugstores, private medical practices and e-commerce platforms to expand product sales prospects.
“The advent of technological improvements in healthcare in the form of devices, applications, services, and products has increased the rate of diagnosis of reproductive disorders in terms of time management and treatments for women. This will aid growth through the upcoming decade,” says the FMI Analyst
Key Takeaways from Femtech Market Study
- Menstrual health applications will drive market growth holding around a third of the market, supported by growing purchases from the working women demographic.
- Diagnostic services are projected to cover about 45% of the global market by 2031. This is aided by the growing accessibility of digital health services
- The U.S. holds a dominant share, valuing at over US$ 357.1 Mn by the end of 2021, supported by the presence of leading players and higher consumer acceptance.
- The U.K. and Germany dominate the Europe market, cumulatively accounting for more than 25% of the regional revenue.
- China is a leading market in East Asia, and is forecast to account for more than 50% of the regional value share owing to a vast consumer base.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading companies operating in the femtech market are focusing on collaborations with leading institutions for increasing awareness among the population about the adoption of digital health services.
Collaborations with key pharmaceutical companies to launch customized products and services for the growing consumer base has led key players to retain their position in the market while expanding their product portfolio.
- Research collaboration in monitoring fetal heart rates through wearable ECG chips by between Bloomlife and Imec in 2019 has expectantly given rise to superior monitoring capabilities in maternity care.
- Femtech companies have integrated applications for tracking fertility and offer services such as in-vitro fertilization. Additionally, they also offer medical treatments and products such as wearables and hands-free devices.
Femtech by Category
- General Health and Wellness
- Maternity Care
- Menstrual Health
- Pelvic and Uterine Healthcare
- Cancer and Chronic Disease
By End User
- Surgical Centers
- Fertility Clinics
- Diagnostics Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask for Customization:
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Global Femtech Needs Overview
1.3. Market Evolution
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusion and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Method Innovation / Development Trends
- Market Background
4.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
4.1.2. Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure Outlook
4.1.3. Global Healthcare Industry Market Outlook
4.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
4.2.1. Historic Growth of Key Manufacturers
4.2.2. Adoption of Femtech
4.2.3. Increasing Prevalence of Infectious Disease
4.2.4. Increasing Personalization Services
4.2.5. Rise in Preventive Medicine and Holistic Health
4.2.6. Regulatory Factors
4.2.7. Growing Awareness for Maternity Care
4.2.8. Large Market Opportunity
4.2.9. Reimbursement Policies
4.2.10. Increasing Funding
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.3.3. Opportunity Analysis
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org