Global Process Analytical Technology Market Poised to Surpass $7.7 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Process Analytical Technology Market Research Report by Products and Services (Products and Services), Measurement, Technique, End User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Process Analytical Technology Market size was estimated at USD 3,391.23 million in 2021, USD 3,880.24 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 14.67% to reach USD 7,712.03 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Process Analytical Technology to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Products and Services, the market was studied across Products and Services. The Products is further studied across Analyzers, Samplers, and Sensors and Probes.
- Based on Measurement, the market was studied across At-Line Measurement, In-Line Measurement, Off-Line Measurement, and On-Line Measurement.
- Based on Technique, the market was studied across Capillary Electrophoresis, Chromatography, Particle Size Analysis, and Spectroscopy. The Chromatography is further studied across Gas Chromatography (GC) Systems, Liquid Chromatography (LC) Systems, and Other Chromatography Systems. The Spectroscopy is further studied across Atomic Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, and Molecular Spectroscopy.
- Based on End User, the market was studied across Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers, Contract Research and Manufacturing Organizations, and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Process Analytical Technology Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
- Rising Need for Manufacturing Process Efficiency Leading to Quality Improvement
- Increasing Government Regulation for Drug Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Production
- Growing Technological Advancement in Analytical Device
- High Deployment Cost of Process Analytical Technology
- Outsourcing to Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Growing Adoption of Analytical Instruments in Bioprocesses
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Process Analytical Technology Market, by Products and Services
7. Process Analytical Technology Market, by Measurement
8. Process Analytical Technology Market, by Technique
9. Process Analytical Technology Market, by End-user
10. Americas Process Analytical Technology Market
11. Asia-Pacific Process Analytical Technology Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Process Analytical Technology Market
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Usability Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Camo Analytics AS
- Carl Zeiss AG (Zeiss Group)
- Danaher Corporation
- Danaher Corporation (Ab Sciex LLC)
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fluke Biomedical
- Lubrizol Life Science
- Merck KGaA
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Schneider Electric.
- Sensum d.o.o.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Tektronix, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waters Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/174rjb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900