Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market Research Report to 2027 - Featuring Concept Heidelberg, eClinicalWorks, Eurofins Scientific and GMP Pharmaceuticals Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market Research Report by Service (Auditing & assessment, Consulting, and Product design & development), End Use, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market size was estimated at USD 67.99 billion in 2021, USD 72.66 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.12% to reach USD 102.75 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market?
- Increasing Pharmaceutical Expenditure on Research and Development Activities Primarily on Oncology and Automotive Therapy
- Potential Need Attributed to Cost and Time Saving in Operations and Management of a Production & Research Facility
- Growing Demand from Small Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Companies
- Reduced Profit Margins Owing to Robust Competition in the Market
- Emerging Adoption of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Coupled with Automation in Drug Development
- Extensive Investment in Novel and Therapeutic Therapies Such as Regenerative Medicine
- Probable Risks due to Pending Immigration Legislations in the U.S. and Other Countries
- Cambrex Corporation
- CareCloud, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Citadel Outsource Group
- Concept Heidelberg GmbH
- Eurofins Scientific
- GMP Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd.
- ICON PLC
- Inspired Pharma Training Ltd.
- IQVIA Inc.
- Lachman Consultant Services, Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
- Parexel International Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences
- Quality Context Ltd.
- Reading Scientific Services Ltd.
- SGS SA
- The Quantic Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4uwocr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900