Hybrid Grafts Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 517.3 Mn by the end of 2022
[250 Pages Report] As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global hybrid grafts market was valued at around US$ 491.7 Mn in 2021, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.20% over the forecast period. The global market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 858.7 Mn in 2032.
The hybrid grafts market is set to grow at a fast pace due to increased risk of cardiovascular diseases. Rising adoption of unhealthy lifestyles is also expected to boost the market in the forthcoming years with growing cases of obesity.
Inner surfaces of veins and arteries can become infected by viral infections, which can lead to blood clots, minor blood vessel damage, and inflammation of surrounding blood vessels. All of these factors can restrict blood flow to the heart and other organs. It is further projected to boost cases of cardiovascular diseases in the upcoming decade.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15179
|Global Hybrid Grafts Market Estimated Size (2022E)||US$ 517.3 Mn|
|Projected Market Valuation (2032F)||US$ 858.7 Mn|
|Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||5.20%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 5 Countries (2022E)||51.50%|
Number of cases of chronic ascending aortic dissections has increased dramatically across the globe, which would bolster growth. Additionally, key players are focusing on novel product development with enhanced efficacy in terms of environmental stability, protection from infections, and durability.
For instance, BD Interventional introduced Distaflo, which is designed with ePTFE with carbon impregnated into the inner portions of the graft wall. The graft is also modified with a proprietary cuff at the distal end, according to BD.
Key Takeaways: Hybrid Grafts Market
- Based on product, the thoracic aortic graft segment held approximately 2% of share in 2021 and will dominate the global hybrid grafts market by 2032.
- By end user, the hospitals segment is expected to lead the global hybrid grafts market and showcase a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
- North America hybrid grafts market is anticipated to generate a share of 1% in 2021 and is estimated to lead throughout the forthcoming years.
- China is set to hold a market share of nearly 8% in 2032 with expansion of the healthcare industry.
- The Germany hybrid grafts market held a share of 5% in 2021 and is set to remain at the forefront during the evaluation period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-15179
“Rising use of minimally invasive devices in medical procedures is set to drive the hybrid grafts market. Besides, increasing number of cardiac and vascular surgeries is anticipated to push demand for hybrid grafts to reduce surgical site complications,” says a FMI analyst.
The market for hybrid grafts is moderately fragmented and there exists a large number of local, emerging, as well as established players across the globe. Key players are initiating promotional activities to introduce new designs to attract more customers. A few other companies are engaging in collaborations and expansion activities to develop innovative products.
- In October 2021, Terumo joined hands with Cell Technologies to open a new manufacturing facility in Costa Rica which will help to broaden its supply chain around the globe.
- In May 2022, Getinge invested 3 million Euros to expand its manufacturing capacity of polyester grafts and patches for the treatment of aneurysmal and occlusive diseases. The investment would help the company to surge the manufacturing capacity in its site in La Ciotat, France.
More Valuable Insights on Hybrid Grafts Market
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the hybrid grafts market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product (thoracic aortic graft and peripheral vascular graft) and end user (hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers), across seven key regions of the world.
Request Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15179
Key Players :
- Terumo Corporation
- BD Interventional
- Getinge AB
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- JOTEC GmbH
Hybrid Grafts Market Outlook by Category
- Thoracic Aortic Graft
- Peripheral Vascular Graft
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
About Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com