Spatial OMICS Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Spatial OMICS Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Spatial OMICS Market is projected to reach USD 845.58 million by 2027 from USD 414.49 million in 2021, at a CAGR 12.61% during the forecast period.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
The report on spatial omics identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
- The Americas Spatial OMICS Market size was estimated at USD 135,561.38 thousand in 2021, is expected to reach USD 151,354.57 thousand in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.49% to reach USD 274,676.78 thousand by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Spatial OMICS Market size was estimated at USD 100,557.07 thousand in 2021, is expected to reach USD 113,472.39 thousand in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.88% to reach USD 208,053.01 thousand by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Spatial OMICS Market size was estimated at USD 178,378.97 thousand in 2021, is expected to reach USD 199,557.70 thousand in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.56% to reach USD 362,858.42 thousand by 2027.
Company Usability Profiles:
- 10x Genomics, Inc.
- Akoya Biosciences, Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- Biognosys AG
- BioSpyder Technologies Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Dovetail Genomics, LLC
- Fluidigm Corporation
- IonPath, Inc.
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Rebus Biosystems, Inc.
- S2 Genomics, Inc.
- Seven Bridges Genomics Inc
- Ultivue, Inc.
- Vizgen, Inc.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Fresh Frozen
- Flow Cytometry
- Mass Spectrometry
- Sequencing Platforms
- Bioinformatics Tools
- Imaging Tools
- Storage & Management Databases
- Data Analysis
- Instrumental Analysis
- Sample Preparation
- Academic & Translational Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/snvksg
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900