Wireless Surgical Cameras Market is expected to increase at a 7.4% CAGR to reach a valuation of US$ 153.3 Mn by 2032
[250 Pages Report] As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the valuation for the global wireless surgical cameras market stood at US$ 69.9 Mn in 2021. Over the forecast period of 2022-2032, sales are projected to increase at a 7.4% CAGR, pushing the market valuation to US$ 153.3 Mn by 2032.
|Wireless Surgical Cameras Market Base Year Value (2021)||US$ 69.9 Mn|
|Estimated Market Size (2022)||US$ 75.1 Mn|
|Projected Market Valuation (2032)||US$ 153.3 Mn|
|Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||7.4%|
|Market Share of Top 5 Countries||55.3%|
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15186
Rising surgical operations, high endoscopic procedure demand, and rising investments in endoscopy and laparoscopy facilities are expected to drive sales in the market. A significant barrier to industry expansion, meanwhile, is the expensive price of medical cameras. Product discontinuations, a lack of qualified medical personnel, and the availability of refurbished equipment are other significant obstacles that in some cases restrain sales in the market.
Medical cameras are now required throughout an increasing number of surgical procedures, a trend that has accelerated recently. Rising in chronic disease prevalence, which has increased demand for medical equipment, has a direct impact on the sales of wireless surgical cameras.
Due to fewer complications than traditional procedures, older patients prefer non-invasive surgeries (mostly employing endoscopes and microscope surgical cameras). Rapid expansion in the healthcare sector, along with the development of system-integrated technologies for a tether-free device application during surgery, have instigated market players to invest in providing solutions for the co-related high demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures.
“Growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures, along with rising adoption of connective-technology based high resolution wireless surgical cameras across emerging economies will augment the growth in the market,” says and FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, the head mount wireless surgical cameras segment will dominate the market. The segment held nearly 43.2% of the total market share in 2021.
- In terms of end user, sales in the hospitals segment will increase at a 3% CAGR during the forecast period.
- The U.S. will continue dominating the North America wireless surgical cameras market over the forecast period owing to high demand for AI-based surgical cameras.
- Germany will account for a lion’s share of the Europe wireless surgical cameras market over the assessment period.
- Japan and China will emerge as highly lucrative pockets in the East Asia wireless surgical cameras market.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-15186
Key players operating in the global wireless surgical cameras market are investing technological advancements to enable advanced imaging and operating room connectivity. To obtain this, players are collaborating with medical and research institutes to provide a comprehensive range of products encompassing minimally invasive imaging technologies. For instance:
- In September 2021, Hillrom to continue advancing Connected Care as part of Baxter; combination to transform the global healthcare landscape.
- In March 2022, Lazurite’s ArthroFree wireless camera system for minimally invasive surgery receives FDA market clearance.
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the wireless surgical cameras market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product – (head mount wireless surgical cameras, endoscopic wireless surgical cameras, and surgical light mounted wireless surgical cameras), by procedure (arthroscopy, laparoscopy, cosmetic procedures, dental, and others (otolaryngology (ENT), urology, and cosmetic)), by the end user (hospitals, speciality clinics, and ambulatory surgical centres), across seven key regions of the world.
Key Players :
- Faspro Systems Co Ltd(fasmedo), USA
- Firefly Global
- North Southern Electronics Limited, China
- Xenosys USA
- Precision Surgical Ltd
- Steris PLC
- Hill-Rom Services, Inc
Request Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15186
Key Market Segments Covered in Wireless Surgical Cameras Industry Research
- Head Mount Wireless Surgical Cameras
- Endoscopic wireless surgical Cameras
- Surgical Light Mounted Wireless Surgical Cameras
By End User:
- Speciality Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com