$4.4 Billion Worldwide In-Mold Labels Industry to 2027 - Featuring Huhtamaki, Coveris Holdings, Cenveo and Fuji Seal International Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In-Mold Labels Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global in-mold labels market reached a value of US$ 3.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 4.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 4.43% during 2022-2027.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Huhtamaki Group
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Cenveo Inc.
- Fuji Seal International Inc.
- Multicolor Corporation
- EVCO Plastics
- Innovia Films Ltd.
- Inland Label
- Marketing Services LLC
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
In-mold labels (IML) are pre-printed polypropylene stickers that consist of graphical images and product information. These plastic labels are injected into an open mold at high temperature and pressure, as a result of which they get embedded into the wall of the container and give a seamless finish to the product.
The molten plastic permeates the label owing to which it becomes an undetachable part of the container. It is commonly embedded through techniques of blow molding, injection molding or thermoforming. In-mold labels find wide application in various industries as they are permanent, and offer extensive design and customization flexibility, resistance to humidity and temperature changes and overall product cost reduction.
The increasing inclination toward attractive packaging is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Aesthetically appealing no-label look and multi-colored prints on consumer products act as a lucrative marketing opportunity and an efficient branding tool. This also creates a positive outlook for the market owing to which manufacturers are now more inclined toward incorporating in-mold labels in product packaging.
Furthermore, these labels allow the display of more information on the product which creates a positive brand image for a business. Additionally, the high demand for cost-effective and high-quality labels from the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food and beverage industries is also contributing to the market growth. Also, the increasing adoption of digitalization in the label printing process has enabled faster product turnaround rates, shorter print runs and greater flexibility in label design.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global in-mold labels market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global in-mold labels industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global in-mold labels industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the printing technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the printing Inks?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global in-mold labels industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global in-mold labels industry?
- What is the structure of the global in-mold labels industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global in-mold labels industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global in-mold labels industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global In-Mold Labels Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Material
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Printing Technology
5.7 Market Breakup by Printing Inks
5.8 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.9 Market Breakup by Region
5.10 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Material
7 Market Breakup by Technology
8 Market Breakup by Printing Technology
9 Market Breakup by Printing Inks
10 Market Breakup by End-Use
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u0rzvx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900