Oncology Information Systems Market is projected to grow to US$ 5.4 Billion by 2032
[333 Pages Report] The oncology information system market is expected to expand at a 7.8% CAGR. The oncology information system market is expected to grow from USD 2.59 billion in 2022 to USD 5.48 billion by 2032.
The increasing incidence and prevalence of cancer, as well as the growing need to reduce the cost of cancer care, are driving the oncology information system marketgrowth, as are the potential benefits offered by oncology information systems in cancer treatment, management, and planning.
|Oncology Information Systems Market CAGR (2022-2032)||7.8%|
|Oncology Information Systems Market Size (2022)||USD 2.59 Billion|
|Oncology Information Systems Market Size (2032)||USD 5.4 Billion|
Get a Sample Copy of the Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15150
The oncology information system market includes software and services used for comprehensive information and image management, which aids in the management and optimization of cancer patient profiles and treatment.
Leading oncology information system marketplayers’ sales and operating incomes have decreased as a result of COVID-19. Inventory was reduced as a result of tight production controls.
The rising incidence of cancer cases is one of the major factors driving the oncology information system marketgrowth. There are a few other factors driving the oncology information system market key trends and opportunities, such as the growing need to reduce oncology care costs and the growing adoption of oncology information system along with electronic health records (EHR) and other oncology information systems.
A major impediment to implementing OIS solutions in hospitals is a lack of qualified resources influencing the oncology information system market future trends along with oncology information system market opportunities. Currently, the demand for healthcare IT professionals outnumbers supply in both developing and developed oncology information system market, including the United States and Europe.
Asia Pacific accounted for 17.8% of the oncology information system market. The Asia Pacific oncology information system market is expanding due to several factors, including rising cancer prevalence and increased investment in the implementation of IT solutions in healthcare settings which h influences the oncology information system market adoption trends.
- The oncology information system market has been divided into two segments: solutions and professional services. The solutions segment accounted for the majority of revenue i.e. 73.4%.
- The solutions segment is further subdivided into patient information systems and treatment planning systems, with the latter accounting for the lion’s oncology information system marketshare.
- Medical oncology accounted for the largest oncology information system marketshare of global revenue, accounting for 61.4% of total revenue.
- In 2021, the North America regional oncology information system market had the highest oncology information system marketshare’s revenue of 38.5%.
- The software segment accounted for 83.6% of the product and service oncology information system market.
- Radiation oncology accounted for 53.8% of the oncology information system market.
- Asia Pacific accounted for 17.8% of the oncology information system market.
Ask from Market Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15150
Key oncology information system marketcompanies are primarily focused on incorporating technological innovation with the introduction of web-based oncology solutions and AI-based oncology information system solutions with the goal of improving the treatment regime, which is expected to positively impact oncology information system marketgrowth in the near future.
Prominent Players :
- Elekta AB
- Accuray Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems
- RaySearch Laboratories
- Cerner Corp.
- Philips Healthcare
- Prowess, Inc.
- DOSIsoft S.A.
- ViewRay Inc.
- MIM Software
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. announced a USD 10.0 million investment and a strategic collaboration agreement with COTA, Inc., a curator of clinical data in the oncology sector, in 2020.
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany) completed the acquisition of Varian Medical System in August 2021. (UK). The goal of this acquisition was to create a one-of-a-kind, highly integrated portfolio of oncology information system workflow.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands) and Elekta (Sweden) will collaborate in June 2021 to develop advanced, comprehensive, and personalised cancer care through precision oncology information solutions.
- McKesson Corporation (US) has launched Ontada, an oncology technology and insights business dedicated to advancing cancer research and care, in December 2020.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15150
- Patient Information Systems
- Treatment Planning Systems
- Professional Services
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs