Advanced Wound Management Market Size, Top Leading Manufacturers with Share 2031
With increasing incidence of chronic wounds globally, Future Market Insights (FMI) projects the advanced wound management market to exceed US$ 6.5 Bn between 2021-2031.
In 2020, the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak dampened sales in the advanced wound management market. However, with recovery of research and development initiatives focusing on solutions for optimal wound care, demand in the advanced wound management market will rise at a steady pace during the assessment period.
Incorporation of biomaterials such as alginates and silver in topical wound healing treatments will further drive sales. These developments are encouraging key market players to innovate effective advanced wound healing solutions.
Product developments in advanced wound dressing segment such as hydrogels, collagen, and hydrocolloids are on cards. Apart from these products, emergence of negative pressure wound therapy devices will boost sales in the market.
Besides this, government-backed initiatives such as public health insurance schemes in counties including the U.S., the U.K., and China will create lucrative growth opportunities in the advanced wound management market.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Takeaways from the Advanced Wound Management Market Analysis
- Advanced wound dressing is anticipated to dominate the product segment.
- Based on application, chronic ulcers will witness increasing adoption of advanced wound management.
- Hospitals, followed by clinics are expected to account for maximum market sales.
- The U.S. is projected to witness high demand in the advanced wound management market, owing to increasing number of diabetic patients in the country.
- The U.K. will emerge as a lucrative market with rapid product developments by leading players.
- China will exhibit high demand for advanced wound management due to increasing incidence of chronic wounds and reimbursements for medical expenditure.
- Advanced wound management market in India is expected to grow at a steady pace, owing to growing cases of road accidents and chronic wounds.
“Increasing research and development activities aimed at offering advanced wound healing devices and fast-track approvals for novel advanced wound management products are anticipated to propel sales in the market through 2031,” says the FMI analyst.
Growing investments in the healthcare sector, coupled with innovations in advanced wound management products are anticipated to positively shape demand in the upcoming years.
As per FMI’s analysis, ConvaTec Group Plc. Coloplast A/S, Molnlycke Health Care AB, 3M Healthcare, and Smith & Nephew PLC. are among the leading players in the market, accounting for approximately 3/4th of the market share.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
Key players operating in the advanced wound management market are actively focusing on product innovations, strategic collaboration, mergers, acquisitions, and government approvals as a part of their growth strategies. For instance:
- In July 2021, Ethicon Inc., a part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Company, announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Designation for the company’s transbronchial microwave ablation technology. The advanced technology uses robotic-assisted bronchoscopy for the treatment of debilitating diseases and conditions.
- In July 2021, Illinois-based Medline Industries announced its plan to open a new distribution center worth US$ 100 Mn in the Katy area. The new distribution facility will bring the company’s total employee strength to around 375 employees.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA