Medical Tubing Markets - Global Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Tubing Market, by Material, by Application, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The medical tubes are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to satisfy demand for medical tubing in various applications. The market players are also focusing on advancements of raw materials of medical tubing, as the materials vary with application and chemical nature of the drug.
Materials such as silicone, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polycarbonate (PC), bio absorbable polymers, polyester, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are used in medical and pharmaceutical applications such as peristaltic pump tubing, catheter, feeding tubes, urological retrieval devices, among others.
Silicone is the most preferred material in medical tubing, owing to its higher resistance towards extreme temperatures and non-toxicity. Raw materials play an essential role in the manufacturing of medical tubing, as incompatibility of material can lead to serious problems such as chemical alteration of drugs and medicines.
Moreover, incompatible tube materials might lead to binding of chemical or drug to the wall of medical tube, resulting in failure of drug delivery to patient.
The increasing usage of medical tubing in Intravenous (IVs), catheters, peristaltic pumps, and biopharmaceutical laboratory equipment are expected to boost the medical tubing market growth.
For instance, in December 2021, according to data published in National Center for Biotechnology Information, a surgeon can solve any issues from diagnosis, examination, and treatment using progressive endoscopy evolution.
Minimally invasive therapy is an extremely dynamic area of innovation, as illustrated by the establishment of new professional journals and societies, the growing number of publications in established journals as well as the lay press, and the rapid entry of medical device firms into the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global medical tubing market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global medical tubing market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global medical tubing market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts1
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global medical tubing market
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Company Highlights
- Products Portfolio
- Key Highlights
- Financial Performance
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Optinova Holding AB
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Nordson Corporation
- Putnam Plastics Corporation
- Raumedic AG
- Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Smith Group plc.
Global Medical Tubing Market, By Material:
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Global Medical Tubing Market, By Application:
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Diagnostic Catheters
- Central Venous Catheters
- Angioplasty Catheters
- Other Catheters
- Feeding Tubes
- Urological Retrieval Devices
- Other Applications
Global Medical Tubing Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/473vyr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900