Switching Mode Power Supply Global Market Report 2022: SMPSs Superiority over Conventional Power Supplies in Control Panels Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Switching Mode Power Supply - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Switching Mode Power Supply Market to Reach US$29.2 Billion by the Year 2026
In the past few years, switching transformers are being widely used across a wide range of applications, which is anticipated to propel growth in the market in the coming years. SMPS transformers are compact, lightweight, and highly efficient, as well as offer the capability of reducing the device`s overall size, weight, and noise, which is making them to gain traction in applications, such as commercial power supplies, communication devices, railway systems, and medical devices.
Growth in the global market is attributed primarily to the introduction of new cost-effective and efficient technological products. In recent years, the rapid growth in sales of consumer electronic products, such as personal computers, refrigerators, smartphones, and adapters, is driving an increased demand for SMPS transformers.
In addition, growing need for managing the weight and size of the electronic circuitry of electronic devices is expected to boost the demand for switching mode power supplies. Owing to their lower shipping costs and variable power conversion, SMPS transformers are finding widespread use in industrial machine tools and control systems globally. Moreover, the market growth is being fueled by the rising automotive industry that uses switching mode power supply in portable automobile chargers. Leading market participants have in recent years shifted their focus on developing environment-friendly product variants on back of environmental concerns.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Switching Mode Power Supply estimated at US$24.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$29.2 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% over the analysis period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $7.6 Billion in 2022, While China is Forecast to Reach $4 Billion by 2026
The Switching Mode Power Supply market in the U.S. is estimated at US$7.6 Billion in the year 2022. The country currently accounts for a 31.2% share in the global market. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$4 Billion in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 4.5% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.8% and 3% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.5% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$4.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Consumer Electronics (Application) Segment to Reach $13.8 Billion by 2026
The demand for consumer electronics is expected to witness a significant increase, fueled by the growing urban population, rising disposable income, robust supply chain, and increasing Internet penetration globally, which is contributing to a rise in demand for switching mode power supply transformers. In the global Consumer Electronics (Application) segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4% CAGR estimated for this segment.
Select Competitors (Total 118 Featured):
- ABB Ltd.
- CET Technology, LLC
- China Delixi Group Co., Ltd
- Cosel Asia Ltd.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- LITE-ON Technology Corporation
- MEAN WELL Enterprises Co., Ltd.
- Omron Corporation
- Phoenix Contact India Private Limited
- Puls Gmbh
- Salcomp PLC
- Schneider Electric SE
- Shenzhen MOSO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- TDK-Lambda Corporation
- Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Modern Oscilloscopes and Power Analysis Software Solutions Enable Better Design Choices
- Power Factor Correction and Input Rectification - The Two Main Stages in Designing SMPS
- SMPSs Better than Conventional Power Supplies in Control Panels
- Usage and Advantages of SMPS Battery Charger
- Use Case of SMPS Across Diverse Applications
- Increasing Sales of Various Types of SMPS Devices
- Demand for SMPS of Different Circuit Topologies
- Pros and Cons of SMPS LED Driver Circuit Topologies
- SMPSs vs. Linear Regulator
- Benefits with Connecting SMPSs in Parallel Mode
- Sustained Demand in Communications Sector
- Industrial Automation Offers Opportunities
- Major Industry 4.0 Technologies: Global Market Size (US$ Billion) for Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Smart Factory, Advanced Analytics, Service Robotics, and Smart Machines for 2020
- Growing Adoption of IoT to Drive Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aw4abh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900