Outlook on the Smart Manufacturing Global Market to 2028 - Featuring ABB, Honeywell International, Rockwell Automation and Siemens Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Manufacturing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global smart manufacturing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2022 to 2028. The report predicts the global smart manufacturing market to grow with a CAGR of about 11% over the forecast period from 2022-2028.
The study on smart manufacturing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2022 to 2028.
The report on smart manufacturing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart manufacturing market over the period of 2022 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart manufacturing market over the period of 2022 to 2028. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The increasing popularity of industry 4.0 is the major factor driving the growth of the smart manufacturing market
- Increasing demand for software systems that reduce time and cost will drive market growth.
- The high initial cost of setting up and the probability of cyber-attacks breaching the security will restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand from the defense and aerospace sectors will provide growth opportunities to the market.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart manufacturing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart manufacturing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart manufacturing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The global smart manufacturing market is segmented on the basis of technology, component, and end-user.
The Global Smart Manufacturing Market by Technology
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Machine Execution Systems
- Discrete Control Systems
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Machine Vision
The Global Smart Manufacturing Market by Component
The Global Smart Manufacturing Market by End-user
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Aerospace and Defence
The companies covered in the report include
- ABB Ltd
- FANUC CORPORATION
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ad65vr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900