Demand For Poultry Diagnostics Is Projected To Witness Growth Over Coming Years
The global poultry diagnostics market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 9% till 2031, surpassing US$ 660 Mn in valuation, reports Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider. Historical data suggests that the market expanded at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2016 to 2020.
The primary cause for significant growth in demand for poultry diagnostics is rising outbreaks of poultry diseases worldwide. These flock infections affect world trade in layers poultry, broilers, and turkeys. As a result, ongoing efforts are being made to increase awareness among farmers about these diseases. Different bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoon pathogens, and environment and nutritional deficiencies are causing these diseases.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6747
Key Segments Covered in Poultry Diagnostics Industry Research
- ELISA Test (Enzyme-linked Immunoassays)
- PCR Test (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- Avian Salmonellosis
- Avian Influenza
- Newcastle Disease
- Avian Mycoplasmosis
- Avian Pasteurellosis
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Avian Encephalomyelitis
- Avian Reovirus
- Chicken Anaemia
Request Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6747
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By test, ELISA to generate 52% of total market revenue.
- Market for poultry diagnostics to grow 1.8X in value by 2031.
- U.S. to remain dominant in North American market expanding at 6% CAGR through 2031.
- Market for poultry diagnostics in China to surge at CAGR of 12% over analysis period.
- Within Europe, market in Germany to expand at a CAGR of 7% over next ten years.
- Demand for PCR tests to rise at a CAGR of 8% over the decade.
Request methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6747
Key Players’ Winning Strategy
Prominent players in the industry are QIAGEN, Zoetis, BioChek Smart Veterinary Diagnostics, IDvet, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bioneer Corporation, MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, Biogenetics Biotechnology Company, FinTech, and IDEXX Laboratories, among others.
These players focus on adopting various strategies to expand their product offerings and strengthen geographic presence. With advancements in technology, new players are expected to enter the market.
- In March 2018, in addition to an infectious bronchitis virus RNA sample kit, BioChek confirmed that a Salmonella enteritidis typhoid-Heidelberg NA test kit will be launched.
- Zoetis launched new products – “ProFLOK Enzyme Linked Immune-sorbant (ELISA) assay testing kits and Rapid Immunomigration Assay (RIM)”; these products help detect avian influenza antigens.
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6747
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Healthcare
Our healthcare consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the healthcare sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global healthcare industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Demand For Poultry Diagnostics Is Projected To Witness Growth Over Coming Years appeared first on Latest Market Reports.