Global Circuit Breakers & Fuses Market Intelligence Report to 2027 - Players Include ABB, Analog Devices, General Electric and Honeywell International Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Circuit Breakers & Fuses Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Circuit Breakers & Fuses Market is projected to reach USD 21.00 billion by 2027 from USD 15.60 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 5.07% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Circuit Breakers & Fuses Market size was estimated at USD 3,620.47 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 3,770.19 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.82% to reach USD 4,802.64 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Circuit Breakers & Fuses Market size was estimated at USD 6,284.28 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 6,630.49 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.27% to reach USD 8,554.28 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Circuit Breakers & Fuses Market size was estimated at USD 5,704.57 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 5,972.96 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.01% to reach USD 7,649.28 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on circuit breakers & fuses identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the circuit breakers & fuses to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
AC Circuit Breakers
- High Voltage Circuit Breaker
- Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- DC Circuit Breakers
- AC Circuit Breakers
- High Voltage Fuses
- Low-Medium Voltage Fuses
- DC Fuses
- AC Fuses
- Consumer Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Transmission & Distribution
- Vehicle Production
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- ABB Ltd.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Bel Fuse Inc.
- E-T-A Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Itron, Inc.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Legrand SA
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Mersen Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NR Electric Co., Ltd.
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG
- PKC Group Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Schurter Holding AG
- Siemens AG
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fdjon9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900