Global Filter Integrity Test Market Report 2022: R&D Investment by Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Filter Integrity Test Market Research Report by Method (Bubble Point Test, Forward Flow (Diffusion) Test, and Pressure Hold Test), Mode, Type, End-user, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Filter Integrity Test Market size was estimated at USD 23.19 million in 2021, USD 24.87 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.38% to reach USD 35.57 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Filter Integrity Test to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Method, the market was studied across Bubble Point Test, Forward Flow (Diffusion) Test, Pressure Hold Test, and Water Intrusion Test.
- Based on Mode, the market was studied across Automated and Manual.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Air Filter Integrity Test and Liquid Filter Integrity Test.
- Based on End-user, the market was studied across Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Industry and Food & Beverage Industry.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Filter Integrity Test Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Profound R&D Investment by Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Increasing Demand Due to Multiple Benefits Offered by the Filter Integrity Test
- Stringent Drug Safety Norms by the Regulatory Authorities
- Certain Limitation and Occurrence of Failures of Test Process
- Rising Focus on Drug Development and Market Launch of Biotherapeutics
- Increasing Awareness and Promotion Related to Sterile Filtration
- Sterile Side of the Process Potentially Subjected to Environmental Influences
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Filter Integrity Test Market, by Method
7. Filter Integrity Test Market, by Mode
8. Filter Integrity Test Market, by Type
9. Filter Integrity Test Market, by End-user
10. Americas Filter Integrity Test Market
11. Asia-Pacific Filter Integrity Test Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Filter Integrity Test Market
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 3M Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beijing Neuronbc Laboratories Co., Ltd.
- Camfil, Ltd.
- Cobetter Filtration Equipment Pvt. Ltd.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- e-bbex Ltd
- Eaton Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co
- Filter Integrity Ltd
- Gulf Air Filtration Company
- Meissner Filtration Products, Inc
- Merck KGaA
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Sartorius AG
- Scott Laboratories Inc
- Shreedhar Instruments
- Surway Filter
- Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1hlux8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900