Global Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) Market Report 2022: A Market Valued at $12.9 Billion by 2027 - Malnutrition, Growing Natality Rate, and Increasing Premature Births Worldwide Catalyzing Demand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global large volume parenteral (LVP) market reached a value of US$ 8.58 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 12.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.03% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) Market Trends:
The rising prevalence of malnutrition, growing natality rate, and increasing premature births worldwide are among the key factors catalyzing the demand for LVPs to administer a large amount of nutrients in patients who are unable to take food orally.
Apart from this, they are widely used in administering essential nutrients to patients undergoing treatment for esophageal obstruction, gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, cancer, and ulcer. In addition, LVPs find extensive application in heart surgery to prevent ischemic injury to the myocardium during reperfusion and the blood flow supply restriction.
This, in confluence with the escalating demand for safe, fast, and effective methods of drug administration among patients undergoing surgical interventions, is contributing to the market growth.
Besides this, the growing consumption of fast food across the globe has resulted in rising instances of non-communicable diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and other metabolic disorders. This, in turn, is positively influencing the adoption of LVPs that are a mixture of dextrose, amino acids, lipids, added electrolytes, trace metals, and vitamins.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global large volume parenteral (LVP) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global large volume parenteral (LVP) market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the volume?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end users?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global large volume parenteral (LVP) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Albert David Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- BML Parenteral Drugs
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Grifols S.A
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Pharmaceutical Solutions Industry Ltd.
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Type:
- Soft Bag LVP
- Plastic Bottle LVP
- Glass Bottle LVP
Breakup by Volume:100 ML - 250 ML
- 250 ML - 500 ML
- 500 ML - 1000 ML
- 1000 ML - 2000 ML
- 2000 ML and More
Breakup by Application:
- Therapeutic Injections
- Fluid Balance Injections
- Nutritious Injections
Breakup by End Users:
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Middle East
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yih541
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900