Needle-Free Injectors Market to cross USD 42.79 Billion by 2032, Says Future Market Insights
The global needle-free injectors market is likely to accumulate value of US$ 13.78 Billion in 2022, and is expected to reach US$ 42.79 Billion by registering a CAGR of 12% in the forecast period 2022-2032.
Needle-free injection is an innovative drug delivery technology that drives drugs to the skin using force which virtually nullifies the use of hypodermic needle. With growing preference for non-invasive drug delivery system and vaccines, adoption of needle-free injectors is expected to improve over the coming years
Application of needle-free injectors is increasing with rising incidence of diabetes and other chronic diseases across the globe. With increasing number of surgeries, demand for minimally invasive procedures is accelerating the sales of needle-free injectors.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 51% of adults in U.S. had at least 1 chronic condition, and 27.2% had multiple chronic conditions in 2018.
Other factors driving the global demand are cost-effectiveness and safety related to needle-free injectors.
Request Sample Report:
Key Takeaways from Needle-free Injectors Market study
- By load type, liquid injections segment will hold around 88.0% of value share globally.
- Based on the technology, spring-loaded jet injector is dominating the market, with over 48.0% of the market share.
- Based on the delivery site, intra dermal injector is expected to hold over 33% of the market share.
- Application of drug delivery will spur the sales of needle-free injectors, with the segment accounting for 65% of the market share.
- Based on the usage, reusable needle free injectors are highly sought-after, contributing over 78% of the market revenue.
- Hospitals are expected to be the primary end-users, holding a market share of 28% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America will dominate the global needle-free injectors market, holding 42% of total market share.
- Europe is expected to be the second-largest market, with Germany spearheading the market growth .
- India will emerge as the most lucrative market across South Asia, accounting for nearly 50% of market share in 2021.
- China will hold leading position in East Asia and is expected to account for nearly 46% of market share.
“Growing prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with rising preference of non-invasive drug delivery system will improve the adoption of needle-free injectors. With rising demand for needle-free injectors, key players are introducing new product launches and are aiming for fast track approvals to capitalize on existing opportunities and sustain their position in the industry “says the FMI Analyst.
Who is Winning?
New product launches and approvals, agreements, and collaborations are some of the key growth strategy adopted by the key players. By focusing on these strategies, key players intend to expand their global presence and strengthen their existing product portfolio.
- In November 2019, Antares Pharma collaborated with Idorsia for the development of a novel self-administered drug-device product.
- In June 2020, Vitaeris Inc., a biotech company was acquired by CSL Limited. The acquisition was carried out by CSL Limited to achieve the motive of addressing the unmet needs of patients.
The key market players covered by FMI include Pfizer, Inc., Gerresheimer AG, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, CSL Limited (Seqirus UK Limited) and others.
Browse Full Report:
Key Segments Profiled In The Needle-Free Injectors Market Industry Survey
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Load:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Liquid Injections
- Needle-Free Injectors by Powder Injections
- Needle-Free Injectors by Projectile Injections
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Technology:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Spring-loaded jet injector
- Needle-Free Injectors by Battery-powered jet injector
- Needle-Free Injectors by Gas-powered jet injector
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Delivery Site:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Intra dermal injectors
- Needle-Free Injectors by Intramuscular injectors
- Needle-Free Injectors by Subcutaneous injectors
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Application:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Drug Delivery
- Needle-Free Injectors by Vaccines
- Needle-Free Injectors by Cosmetic
- Needle-Free Injectors by Others
Needle-Free Injectors Market by End User:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Home Care Settings
- Needle-Free Injectors by Long Term Care Centers
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Region:
- North America Needle-Free Injectors Market
- Latin America Needle-Free Injectors Market
- Europe Needle-Free Injectors Market
- East Asia Needle-Free Injectors Market
- South Asia Needle-Free Injectors Market
- Oceania Needle-Free Injectors Market
- Middle East & Africa Needle-Free Injectors Market
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA