Worldwide Alzheimer's Disease Diagnostics and Therapeutics Industry to 2028 - Increasing Use of Biomarkers in Alzheimer's Diagnosis and Drug Development is Expected to Boost Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Alzheimer's Disease Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market, By Product and By Geography - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Alzheimer's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and progressively worsens. It is a progressive form of dementia, a continuous decline in thinking, behavioral, and social skills that disrupts a person's ability to function independently. Doctors perform a series of tests to rule out other possible causes of impairment.
It can be diagnosed in several different ways. Imaging techniques, such as CT and MRI, are primarily used to rule out other conditions that may cause symptoms similar to Alzheimer's but require different treatment. There's no cure for Alzheimer's disease, but there are treatments that may change disease progression, and drug and non-drug options that may help treat symptoms. Aducanumab is the only disease-modifying medication currently approved to treat Alzheimer's.
Increasing use of biomarkers in Alzheimer's diagnosis and drug development and increasing focus on the development of novel diagnostics & therapeutics due to increase in disease burden is expected to boost the growth of the global Alzheimer's disease diagnostics and therapeutics market.
For instance, in in June 2021, the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) Diagnostics Accelerator launched four new research investments for the development of digital biomarkers for Alzheimer's diagnosis.
Moreover, in August 2022, the Alzheimer's Association announced the launch of Alzheimer's Network for Treatment and Diagnostics (ALZ-NET), a platform to collect long-term clinical and safety data from patients treated with FDA-approved Alzheimer's disease therapies in real world clinical settings. It is the first network developed specifically for FDA-approved Alzheimer's treatments, collecting real-world evidence on drug effectiveness and side effects over a long period of time.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global Alzheimer's disease diagnostics and therapeutics market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global Alzheimer's disease diagnostics and therapeutics market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global Alzheimer's disease diagnostics and therapeutics market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global Alzheimer's disease diagnostics and therapeutics market.
Global Alzheimer's Disease Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market, By Product:
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors
- NMDA Receptor Antagonists,
- Other Therapeutics
- Brain Imaging
- SF Test for Alzheimer's Disease
Global Alzheimer's Disease Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Luye Pharma Group
- Vigil Neuroscience
- Grifols SA
- Corium International Inc.
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Abbvie Inc.
- Merz Pharma
- Zydus Cadila
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Apotex Inc.
- Lupin Limited
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Biogen Inc.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jm78rt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900