Dental Implantology Software Market is expected to enjoy a valuation of US$ 214.2 Mn by the end of 2022
[190 Pages Report] According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the dental implantology software market is predicted to grow owing to the need for faster and easier implant process. This software makes the process cheaper by reducing the time the patient needs to spend in surgery and allows the dental team to analyze all procedures before the surgery.
With a prior analysis, the dental team can make better decisions for the patient’s recovery to reduce post-surgery complications. Using dental implantology software, the dentist can more correctly by taking 3D scans and putting them into dental planning software. Hence, the demand for dental implantology software will experience significant growth during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032 in the world.
As per Future Market Insights, the global dental implantology software market was around US$ 208.7 Mn in 2021 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR growth of 2.7% over the forecast period, with an estimated valuation of US$ 278.2 Mn in 2032.
Request Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15172
The dental implants are used in cosmetic and aesthetic dental surgeries. Dental implants are used to fill in the gap left by a missing tooth, which leads to higher chances of other dental disorders. Hence, the demand for dental implantology software will increase with growing awareness regarding the oral health and rising demand for cosmetic dentistry across the globe.
|Dental Implantology Software Market Value 2021||US$ 208.7 Mn|
|Expected Market Value 2022||US$ 214.2 Mn|
|Forecast Market Value 2032||US$ 278.2 Mn|
|Market Share of Top 5 Countries||47.8%|
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Design software is the leading segment as a product, and held approximately 0% of sales in 2021.
- Dental clinics are the leading end user segment of dental implantology software with a market value share of around 4% in 2021, owing to the large number of patients visiting dental clinics for tooth replacement.
- North America is considered the leading region with a value share of 3% in 2021, owing to the high prevalence of dental caries in the U.S.
- Europe is expected to be the second-largest dental implantology software market owing to the improved healthcare infrastructure and technological advancements in the U.K.
Ask from Market Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15172
“Faster recovery rate due to better screening of dental diseases will lead to enhanced patient satisfaction. This is set to propel the sales of dental implantology software across the globe,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Key players in the dental implantology software market are strengthening their presence by collaborating with key players in Asia Pacific market. They are also expanding their product offerings by launching new products in the market.
- In March 2022, exocad announced its expansion in South Korea by relocating its Asia headquarters to Seoul, South Korea.
- In September 2021, Materialise launched a dental module for Magic’s. It is an automating 3D printing preparation in dental labs.
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the dental implantology software market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product – (planning software and design software), by end user (hospitals, dental clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and academic & research institutes), across seven key regions of the world.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15172
Key Players :
- Dentsply Sirona
- Dental Wings Inc.
- Blue Sky Bio
- PLANMECA OY
- exocad GmbH
- Institut Straumann AG
- Reconstruction 3D
- DTX Studio suite (Envista)
- GuideMia Technologies Inc
- Zuub Inc.
Key Market Segments Covered in Dental Implantology Software Industry Research
- Planning Software
- Design Software
By End User:
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs