Fecal Pancreatic Elastase Testing Market Analysis by Size, Share, Growth, Trends up to 2032
From 2022 to 2032, the faecal pancreatic elastase testing market size is expected to increase by 7.7% CAGR, surpassing US$ 14.4 Mn in 2022. The most recent analysis indicates that in 2021, faecal pancreatic elastase ELISA kits held a sizable market share of more than 99.0% worldwide.
Fecal pancreatic elastase testing demand is increasing globally due to rising prevalence of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) globally. Furthermore, growing incidence of chronic pancreatitis is expected to drive the growth in the global fecal pancreatic elastase testing market over the forecast period.
A list of Key Players Covered in the Fecal Pancreatic Elastase Testing Market Are:
- Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings
- ScheBo Biotech AG
- Immundiagnostik AG
- Invivo Healthcare
- DRG Instruments GMBH
- Verisana Laboratories
- BÜHLMANN Laboratories AG
- CerTest Biotec S.L.
- R-Biopharm AG
- American Laboratory Products Company, Ltd.
- Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.
Download Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14507
Chronic pancreatitis is a leading cause for EPI. According to the National Pancreases Foundation, every year around 10-12 people out of 100,000 are affected by chronic pancreatitis in industrialized countries.
With prevalence of chronic pancreatitis, the number of EPI cases is also increasing. Hence, to test or diagnose EPI in chronic pancreatitis, the demand for fecal pancreatic elastase testing industry is surging globally.
The demand in the market is also predicted to rise with rising number of diagnostic labs offering FE-1 testing. Traditionally, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency was measured using the fecal fat test.
The hospital laboratories and diagnostic laboratories have started using the determination of pancreatic elastase from the stool sample. In the last few years, there has been an increase in the number of diagnostic laboratories offering this test. Some of the diagnostic laboratories offering this test include Mayo Clinic Laboratories, Dr Lal PathLabs, and others.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, fecal pancreatic elastase ELISA kits are expected to hold over 99.0% market value share by the end of 2032 and are expected to display growth at 7.7% CAGR over the forecast period.
- By indication, chronic pancreatitis will register 7.1% CAGR with the market share value of 34.7% over the forecast period.
- By end-user, hospitals held the highest segment share in terms of the market share value of 37.2% in 2021.
- Europe is considered the leading region with a value share of 43.4% in 2021, owing to the presence of advanced testing laboratories in the region with advanced techniques and equipment.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14507
“With increasing prevalence of chronic pancreatitis, the fecal pancreatic elastase testing market is expected to witness an advancement over the forecast period,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Key players are adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisition of companies to expand their global presence. Market players such as DiaSorin, BioCheck Inc., and CerTest Biotec S.L., are enhancing their presence to gain competitive edge.
- In August 2021, BioCheck Inc acquired the international segment of DRG Diagnostics, which improved its diagnostic segment.
- In July 2021, Luminex Corporation was acquired by DiaSorin. This acquisition by DiaSorin gives access to strengthen its existing offering while expanding the Group presence in the U.S.
- In August 2019, CerTest Biotec S.L. has expanded its solutions for the diagnosis of infectious diseases in Japan and Germany.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2032. The global fecal pancreatic elastase testing market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on fecal pancreatic elastase testing market segment based on product– (fecal pancreatic elastase ELISA kits and rapid fecal pancreatic elastase kits), by indication (chronic pancreatitis, type 1 diabetes, cystic fibrosis, and others) by the end-user (hospitals, diagnostics laboratories, and speciality clinics) across seven major regions.
Top Related Reports Healthcare Market Insights
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs