Growth Opportunities in Supply Chain Monitoring, Vaccine Development, COVID Diagnosis, and Wireless Charged Wearable Devices - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities in Supply Chain Monitoring, Vaccine Development, COVID Diagnosis, and Wireless Charged Wearable Devices" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE features information on the use of blockchain platform to provide traceability-as-a-service to track and manage valuable materials while increasing transparency in tracking global supply chains.
The TOE also covers innovations based on the use of blockchain to provide precise weather insights and insurance services to small-scale farmers. The other focal point of the TOE is the use of laser light tweezers for virus detection, formulation of antiviral drugs and vaccine development. The TOE additionally provides insights on the use of 3-D printed wireless charged wearable devices that can be used by patients and sports athletes. The TOE provides latest innovations in the use of high sensitivity COVID-19 detection tools that delivers precise results in 30 seconds and the use of non-invasive skin patch which uses sweat to accurately measure the glucose concentration in the body.
Inside R&D Technology Opportunity Engine covers global innovations in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations Opportunities in Supply Chain Monitoring, and Wireless Charged Wearable Devices
- Reduced Complexity and Increased Transparency in Tracking Global Industrial Supply Chains
- Value Proposition of Efficient Supply Chain Tracking
- Weather Insurance and Funding for Smallholder Farmers in Low-Income Countries
- Value Proposition of Smart Contracts for Insurance
- Laser Light Tweezers Enabling Single Virus Detection and Research
- Value Proposition of Lazer Tweezers
- Three-Dimensional (3D) Printed Wirelessly Charged Wearable Device With Tailored Sensor Placement
- Value Proposition of Biosymbiotic Wearable Sensors
- High Sensitivity Detection of Covid-19 Within 30 Seconds
- University of Florida's Value Proposition
- Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring With Sweat
- Pennsylvania State University's Value Proposition
- Point-Of-Care Test for Diagnosing Hepatitis C
- University of Glasgow's Value Proposition
- Rapid and Low-Cost Microneedle-Based Skin Patch for Malaria Detection
- Rice University's Value Proposition
- Key Contacts
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1qr1ql
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900