Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Size to Reach USD 7.0 Bn by 2032 | CAGR of 7.7%
The global market for pigmented lesion treatment was valued at US$ 3.1 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032). With a total market value share of around 72% as of 2021, dermatology clinics lead the pigmented lesions treatment market worldwide.
In the past couple of years, demand for pigment lesion treatment has increased to a significant extent. Pigmented lesion is a skin disease or condition that is becoming increasingly popular across the globe.
The condition is more prevalent in the elderly population as aging is one of its prominent causes. A patient suffering for pigmented lesion will develop marks on the skin, primarily on facial skin.
In some cases, a person can develop the condition due to extreme sun exposure. Other causes of pigmented lesion include endogenous and exogenous aetiologies.
Presently, there is a wide range of treatment available for pigmented lesion. These novel treatments are quite effective and affordable.
Companies are focusing on development of advanced treatment modules that are cost-effective and deliver superior results.
Many of the companies are launching novel non-invasive med-aesthetic systems that are capable of effectively treating severe impacts of pigmented lesions.
Due to their effectiveness and comfort, these innovative treatments are rapidly gaining patient trust. Moreover, the latest pigmented lesion treatment devices ensure patient safety as well as do not cause any adverse side effects.
Extensive use of synthetic makeup, smoking and consumption of intoxicants can also influence the development of pigmented lesion.
Pigmentation, mottled, dyschromia, telangiectasia, melisma, solar lentigo, rosacea, broken capillaries, poikilormera, and erythema are some of prominent types of pigmented lesions. Such conditions may also arise due to various natural or environmental causes such as genetic makeup, aging phenomena and photodamage.
In some rear events, a person may also develop pigmented lesion as a side effect of any other medical procedure he or she undergoing.
Development, freckles, pigment-related marks, age spots, hyperpigmentation, pigmented nevi and actinic keratosis are some of the characteristics of pigmented lesion.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Insights from Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Include:
- Pigmented lesion treatment market is North America market will retain its dominant position throughout the forecast period. The region is anticipated to account for a significant revenue share of the global market in 2017 and beyond. In addition, the region’s market is projected to soar at an impressive CAGR between 2017 and 2022.
- Presence of top market participants coupled with widespread consumer awareness about the availability of advanced treatment modules is supplementing the growth of the market in the region. Furthermore, the desire to look attractive and young among consumers who have passed their youth is likely to influence the demand for pigmented lesion treatment in the forthcoming years.
- Based on products, demand for IPL devices is expected to remain significantly high in 2017 and beyond. Global sales of IPPL devices is anticipated to command for more than 50% revenue share of the market.
- Over US$ 190 Mn worth IPL devices are estimated to be shipped globally by 2022-end. Meanwhile, energy bases devices are expected hold the second spot throughout the assessment period.
- Dermatology clinics will remain the largest end users of pigmented lesion treatment devices during the forecast period (2017-2022).
Fotona d.d., Alma Lasers, Ltd., EL.En. S.p.A., Solta Medical Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cutera Inc., Sciton, Inc., Lynton Lasers Ltd, Lumenis Ltd., Strata Skin Sciences, Inc., and Lutronic Corporation are some of the leading companies operating in the global market for pigmented lesion treatment.
- Energy Based Devices
- RF Devices
- Ultrasound Devices
- IPL Devices
- Dermatology Clinics
- Beauty Clinics
Ask for Customization:
Table of Content
- Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market – Executive Summary
- Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Definition
2.2. Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.7. Procedure Numbers By Region
2.8. Pricing Analysis
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Analysis and Forecast By Product
3.1. Global Pigmented Lesion Treatment Market Size and Forecast By Product, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Energy Based Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. RF Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.3. Ultrasound Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.4. IPL Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA