Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market to Expand 1.4X and Reach Valuation of US$ 7.9 Billion by 2027: Fact.MR
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, has conducted a comprehensive analysis on the global ulcerative colitis therapeutics market, which is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period (2021 to 2027).
The specific cause of ulcerative colitis is unknown; however genetic causes, environmental changes, or immune system failure are all possibilities. Simple healthy practices such as having short meals throughout the day, staying hydrated, avoiding greasy foods, and reducing high-fiber food intake can help prevent ulcerative colitis.
Read Report Overview: https://www.factmr.com/report/ulcerative-colitis-therapeutics-market
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global ulcerative colitis therapeutics market to reach US$ 19.9 Bn by 2027.
- Ulcerative proctitis segment is projected to reach around US$ 2.1 Bn by 2027.
- Market in Europe to record 4.2% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021-2027.
- Market in China forecast to reach US$ 1.4 Bn valuation by 2027.
“Increasing product releases & approvals, rise in active clinical studies, and growing research & development activities for the treatment of ulcerative colitis illness are likely to fuel market growth over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Get Sample PDF of This Research Report with Detailed Table of Content: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7286
Key market players are focusing on the development of novel treatments for severe conditions of ulcerative colitis. Companies are involved in the development of novel drugs for the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
To enter into new markets and obtain high market share, key firms are focusing their efforts on product expansions and the development of innovative therapies, particularly in emerging economies. Alliances are being formed regularly to diversify product portfolios and boost market share.
Therapy for ulcerative colitis has two basic objectives. The first is to reduce symptom severity and improve patient comfort, while also promoting gut repair. The second goal is to prevent further flare-ups. The goal of treatment is to reduce and control the disease’s indications and symptoms.
The global ulcerative colitis therapeutics market is primarily driven by an increase in the incidence of inflammatory bowel diseases, increase in ulcerative colitis cases, and development of ulcerative colitis-specific medications by a large number of key companies.
- In 2019, Abbvie Company finalized the acquisition of Allergan, allowing it to expand its pharmaceutical range and provide patients with more advanced therapies. Allergen created a monoclonal antibody known as brazikumab, which is used to treat ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- In April 2021, Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. started a phase II clinical trial to see if oral etrasimod is an effective therapy for adults with moderately active ulcerative colitis.
Speak to Analyst: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7286
The market for ulcerative colitis therapeutics is highly competitive. Certain strategic efforts, such as mergers, new product launches, acquisitions, and collaborations, are implemented by key players to help them increase their market position.
For instance :
- In May 2021, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Bristol Myers Squibb’s Zeposia (ozanimod) for the treatment of individuals with moderately to highly active ulcerative colitis (UC), a chronic inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Key Segments Covered in Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Industry Research
- Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market by Disease Type :
- Ulcerative Proctitis
- Left-sided Colitis
- Pancolitis or Universal Colitis
- Fulminant Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market by Route of Administration :
- Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market by Region :
- North America Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market
- Europe Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market
- Asia Pacific Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market
- Latin America Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market
- MEA Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access to This Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7286
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
The post Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutics Market to Expand 1.4X and Reach Valuation of US$ 7.9 Billion by 2027: Fact.MR appeared first on Latest Market Reports.
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports