Innovations and Growth Opportunities in Medical Imaging, Surgical Robot and Digital Health - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations and Growth Opportunities in Medical Imaging, Surgical Robot and Digital Health" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Advanced MedTech Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a wide range of innovations from the advanced medical device and imaging industry. The issue includes advanced imaging technologies such as photon-counting computed tomography, portable wireless ultrasound, AI based ECG, and digital twin for surgery planning. Some of the advanced surgical robot innovations include hybrid surgical robot, ergonomic design and high definition visualization, endoscopic surgical robot. The AI enabled diagnostics such as AI enabled ophthalmic diagnostic platform, AI/ML enabled fracture detection, AI enabled post operative delirium are also included in this issue. These innovations portray the diversity in their technology readiness levels, indicating an immediate or potential market impact. The growth opportunities for all these advanced medical device technologies are also covered in this issue.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of wearables, implantable, diagnostics, surgical tools and instrumentation, image guided surgery, drug delivery, patient monitoring, digital health, and medical imaging. Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Innovations in Medical Devices and Imaging
- Photon-counting Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner for High-resolution Imaging
- Value Proposition of Siemens Healthineers AG
- Siemens Healthineers AG-Investor Dashboard
- Portable Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Scanner
- Value Proposition of Clarius Mobile Health Corp's
- Clarius Mobile Health Corp-Investor Dashboard
- Hybrid Surgical Robot Combining Robotics With Manual Laparoscopy
- Value Proposition of Distalmotion SA's
- Distalmotion SA-Investor Dashboard
- AI-based System for Detecting Diabetic Retinopathy
- Value Proposition of Eyenuk, Inc.
- Eyenuk, Inc-Investor Dashboard
- Portable Hemodialysis Device for Home Use
- Value Proposition of Wearable Artificial Organs Inc.
- Wearable Artificial Organs Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- AI-driven ECG Algorithm for Early Detection of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Value Proposition of Anumana
- Anumana - Investor Dashboard
- Visual Cortical Prosthesis System Providing Artificial Vision
- Value Proposition of Second Sight Medical Products, Inc.
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Surgical Robot Platform with Ergonomic Design and High-definition Visualization
- Value Proposition of Medicaroid Corporation
- Medicaroid Corporation - Investor Dashboard
- Contact-free Continuous Monitoring Solution for Tracking Patients' Vitals
- Value Proposition of EarlySense Ltd.
- EarlySense Ltd. - Investor Dashboard
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Surgical Robot for Precise Brain Surgery
- Value Proposition of Tamar Robotics
- Tamar Robotics - Investor Dashboard
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based Robotic Ophthalmic Diagnostic Platform
- Value Proposition of MIKAJAKI SA
- MIKAJAKI SA - Investor Dashboard
- Digital Twin Technology for Personalized Keratotomy Surgery Planning
- Value Proposition of Optimo Medical AG
- Optimo Medical AG - Investor Dashboard
- AI/Machine Learning (ML)-powered Software for Detecting Fractures in Trauma Patients
- Value Proposition of Radiobotics
- Radiobotics - Investor Dashboard
- AI-based Surgical Software for Assessment of the Postoperative Delirium (POD) Risk in Patients
- Value Proposition of PIPRA AG
- PIPRA AG - Investor Dashboard
- Wearable Interstitial Fluid Diagnostic for Continuous Health Monitoring
- Value Proposition of University Of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Sweat Sticker Device For Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Diagnosis
- Value Proposition of Northwestern University
2. Key Contacts
- Criteria for Rating of Innovations-Explanation
- Legal Disclaimer
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Clarius Mobile Health Corp
- Distalmotion SA
- Eyenuk, Inc
- Medicaroid Corporation
- EarlySense Ltd.
- Tamar Robotics
- MIKAJAKI SA
- Optimo Medical AG
- PIPRA AG
- California San Diego (UCSD)
- Northwestern University
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bx5kyb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900