Innovations and Growth Opportunities in Diagnostics, Implantables, Wearables and Medical Imaging - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations and Growth Opportunities in Diagnostics, Implantables, Wearables and Medical Imaging" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Advanced MedTech Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a wide range of innovations from the advanced medical device and imaging industry. The issue includes diagnostic technologies such as home-based or point-of-care rapid molecular diagnostic, molecular syndromic testing of infections, AI based cerebral amyloid test, non-invasive glucose measurement, smartphone based respiratory disease diagnosis and blood clotting testing.
Some of the implantables covered in the report are bioactive bone graft granules, acid reflux treating passive implant . Innovative wearables covered include wearable neurostimulation, wearable ultrasound patch for cardiac monitoring, gait analysis wearable sensor device, vibration belt to treat osteoporosis.
The medical imaging technology innovations, such as portable electromagnetic imaging, 3D bone visualization software have also been covered. These innovations portray the diversity in their technology readiness levels, indicating an immediate or potential market impact. The growth opportunities for all these advanced medical device technologies are also covered in this issue.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered. Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Medical Devices and Imaging
- Passive Implant for Treating Acid Reflux
- Enabling Acid Reflux Treatment Without Affecting Food Passage Way
- Implantica Ag-Investor Dashboard
- Portable Electromagnetic Imaging-Based Scanner
- Affordable Brain Imaging Scanner That Allows Clinicians to Make Quality Care Decisions at the Patient's Bedside
- Emvision Medical Devices Ltd- Investor Dashboard
- Wearable Neurostimulation Pad for Treating Anxiety, Insomnia and Depression
- Using Transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation for Regulating the Brain's Neurochemicals
- Nexalin Technology, Inc.-Investor Dashboard
- Home-Based Rapid Molecular Diagnostic Test for Covid-19
- Affordable Molecular Test With High Accuracy, Sensitivity and Specificity Enable Early and Efficient Quarantiine Measures
- Detect-Investor Dashboard
- Molecular Syndromic Testing Panel for Respiratory Infections
- Timely Diagnosis and Intervention Enabling Better Clinical Outcome and Hospital Efficiency
- Biomerieux-Investor Dashboard
- Point of Care Rapid Molecular Testing
- Microfluidics and Oscillating Amplification Reaction Achieves Rapid Turnaround in Pcr
- Mesa Biotech-Investor Dashboard
- Master Mix for Direct Molecular Quantitation of Dna/Rna in Saliva
- Ready to Use Master Mix Suitable for Liquid and Lyophilized Assay Formats
- Meridian Bioscience-Investor Dashboard
- Ai-Enabled Cerebral Amyloid Status Test for Diagnosing Alzheimer's Disease
- Non-Invasive and Easily Accessible Diagnostic Test Enables Better Outcomes With Alzheimer's Disease
- Optina Diagnostics-Investor Dashboard
- Non-Invasive Glucose Measurement Device Based on Infrared Light Beam
- D Base, D Pocket, and D Sensor Are the 3 Products for Non-Invasive Glucose Measurement Based on Infrared Technology
- Diamontech Ag - Investor Dashboard
- Vibration Belt to Reduce Bone Loss for Osteoporosis
- Osteoboost Delivers Optimal Vibration to Hips and Spine to Reduce Bone Loss and Promote Bone Growth
- Bone Health Technologies - Investor Dashboard
- Wearable Ultrasound Patch for Continuous Cardiac Monitoring
- Wearable Ultrasound Patch That Combines Flexible Transducer Technology With Ultrasound Imaging Algorithms
- Pulsify Medical - Investor Dashboard
- Advanced Software for Simultaneous Visualization of Bone and Soft Tissue
- Bonemri Software Technology Can Simultaneously Characterize Bone and Soft Tissues to Support Radiologists' Decision-Making
- Mriguidance B.V. - Investor Dashboard
- High-Precision Sensor-Based Product for Medical Gait Analysis
- Mobile Gaitlab System Continuously Tracks Patients' Gait Activity and Transfers Data to Physicians Remotely
- Portabiles Healthcare Technologies Gmbh - Investor Dashboard
- Triple-Emitter Robotic Ultraviolet Light-Based Disinfection Platform
- Use of Uv-C Energy to Prevent the Spread of Deadly Pathogens
- Surfacide LLC - Investor Dashboard
- Smartphone-Based Acute Respiratory Disease Diagnostic Solution
- Ml Algorithms Used for Accurate Diagnosis of Numerous Acute Respiratory Diseases
- Resapp Health Limited - Investor Dashboard
- Bioactive Bone Graft Granules Protecting Against Infection
- Antibiotic-Free Biomaterial Inhibiting Bacterial Growth
- Bonalive Biomaterials Ltd. - Investor Dashboard
- Machine Learning Model for Risk Stratification of Hospitalized Patients With Dengue
- Value Proposition of Imperial College London
- Smartphone-Based Blood-Clotting Test
- Value Proposition of University of Washington
- Legal Disclaimer
- Bonalive Biomaterials Ltd.
- Bone Health Technologies
- Diamontech Ag
- Emvision Medical Devices Ltd
- Implantica Ag
- Meridian Bioscience
- Mriguidance B.V.
- Nexalin Technology, Inc.
- Optina Diagnostics
- Portabiles Healthcare Technologies Gmbh
- Pulsify Medical
- Resapp Health Limited
- Surfacide LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hepugo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900