Insights on the Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Global Market to 2027 - Growing Number of Cross-industry Collaborations and Partnerships is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market (2022-2027) by Offering, Applications, End-users, and Geography, with Competitive Analysis, Impact of COVID-19, and Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market is estimated to be worth USD 869.3 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 2,718.26 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.61%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market is segmented based on Offering, Applications, End-users, and Geography.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Services and Software.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Cardiovascular Disease, Immuno-Oncology, Metabolic Diseases, and Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- By End-users, the market is classified into Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Research Centers, and Academic & Government Institutes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The Competitive Quadrant
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Need to Control Drug Discovery & Development Costs and Reduce Time Involved in Drug Development
- Increasing Need to Manage the Large Data Generated During Preclinical Studies
- Growing Number of Cross-industry Collaborations and Partnerships
- Ambiguous Regulatory Guidelines for Medical Software
- Unavailability of Skilled Professionals
- AI Cloud to Create a Streamlined and Automated Approach in Drug Discovery
- Increasingly Growing R&D Investments
- Limited Availability of Data Sets
- Aria Pharmaceuticals
- Atomwise, Inc.
- BenevolentAI Ltd.
- BioSymetrics Inc.
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cyclica Inc.
- Deep Genomics
- Envisagenics, Inc.
- Evaxion Biotech A/S
- Exscientia PLC
- IBM Crop.
- Iktos Inc.
- Insitro, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Nvidia Corp.
- Owkin, Inc.
- Standigm Inc.
- Valo Health, Inc.
- Verge Genomics
- XtalPi Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uz80ud
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900