Skin Tears Treatment Market to cross USD 569.4 Mn by 2029, Says Future Market Insights
Driven by promotional and educational programs conducted for increased awareness, skin tears treatment market is set to expand 1.4X during 2022 – 2029. Currently representing a US$ 446.2 Mn market, the global skin tears treatment landscape majorly relies on awareness through educational programs, for improved product sales.
Manufacturers of skin tear treatment products are thus focusing on rising awareness levels about wound management through educational programs. Some manufacturers offer product selection criteria, whereas some companies provide these products along with the educational materials.
- The U.S. is expected to be the prominent region in the skin tears treatment market primarily owing to increasing product adoption rate, rising awareness programs, presence of key players, and strong support from regulatory bodies in the country.
- Most manufactures focus their efforts towards increasing awareness and educate healthcare professionals towards the importance and use of skin tears treatment products.
- New skin tears treatment products such as hyaluronic acid wound devices and 2-Octyl Cyanoacrolate topical bandages are expected to gain more traction during the forecast period.
- Factors such as less awareness, dearth of skilled professionals for identifying and treating skin tears affect the adoption rate of products, thereby hindering market growth.
- Growing demand for advanced wound care in long-term care settings is expected to drive market growth.
- Increasing adoption of skin tear treatment products in long-term care settings in the U.S., Canada, Germany, and Japan will particularly assist the growth of skin tears treatment market.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
What Are the Winning Imperatives?
- Some of the key players offering skin tears treatment products include, 3M Health Care, Smith and Nephew Plc, ConvaTec Group Plc, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Hollister Inc, BSN Medical GmbH (Essity AB), and Coloplast A/S.
- The skin tears treatment market is a consolidated market with top four players accounting for 70% of the market share.
- While most companies are working towards expanding their product reach, some companies are focused towards developing new products to penetrate and maintain a foothold in the market.
- For instance, Medline Industries is focused towards developing a stronger distribution network in the U.S. Manufacturers such as ConvaTec Group PLC., Mölnlycke Health Care, and Coloplast A/S have launched new products for skin tears treatment.
- Moisture-retentive Dressing
- Mesh Dressing
- Foam Dressing
- Hydrogel Dressing
- Silicone Dressing
- Alginate Dressing
- Acrilic Dressing
- Hydrocolloidal Dressing
- Hydrofiber Dressing
- Dressing Adhesives & Fixators
- Adhesive Fixation Products
- Non-Adhesive Fixation Products
- Barrier Films
- Hyaluronic Acid Wound Devices
- Contact Layer Dressing
- 2-Octyl Cyanoacrolate Topical Bandages
- Gels & Cream
- Skin Closure Strips
By Type of Skin Tear:
- Type 1 Skin Tear
- Type 2 Skin Tear
- Type 3 Skin Tear
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Speciality Pharmacies
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask for Customization:
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Market Trends
1.3. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Key Market Trends
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA