Fluoropolymers In Healthcare Market Size & Share | Industry Trends Analysis Report for 2030
The recent trend of patient-centric approach in healthcare industry has more to do with packaging compared to products. As per a latest report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the adoption of fluoropolymers in healthcare industry, globally, will rise at 4.7% CAGR through 2030.
Compared to other sectors, pharmaceutical firms are highly propelled by imperative to develop innovative products, and as such, to invest considerably in R&D activities, given growing focus on specialty drugs to diversify product portfolio.
With the launch of new products, such as gene therapy, biologics, and therapy with various profile of value and volumes, manufacturers and distributors of fluoropolymers must look at existing systems and devise ways to step up these systems for bigger margins.
Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market Size Study
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) to remain preferred fluoropolymers in healthcare
- Adoption in hospital disposables will remain prominent through 2030
- Medical devices including, introducers, and catheters, will see greater adoption in coming years
- East Asia continues to offer opportunities of growth and development over following decade, given surging per capital healthcare expenditure
- Market players to focus on expanding their portfolio to reach larger consumer base
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
COVID-19 Impact on Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market
Growth of global fluoropolymers in healthcare market is linearly dependent on pharmaceutical industry. The pharmaceutical industry is at forefront of the fight against COVID-19 pandemic and has been responding to the global issue by ensuring availability of medicines despite supply chain disturbances.
While the industry has been jolted due to pandemic-induced restrictions, growth will resume with gradual easing of these restrictions. Collaboration with worldwide government and non-government agencies are stepping up to handle pandemic preparedness and react via knowledge sharing and pooled resources.
As these dynamics of pharmaceutical industry is transformed by COVID-19 pandemic, pharma packaging and labeling will also undergo tectonic shifts. In addition, the pandemic will trigger growth of antiviral/antimicrobial packaging. Such trends will drive adoption of fluoropolymers in healthcare market in coming years.
Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market – Competitive Intelligence
The global fluoropolymers in healthcare market is fairly consolidated, given limited number of players competing with each other. Globally, market players are investing in capacity expansions to diversify their product portfolio and maintain their market competitiveness. For instance,
- Dongyue Group is expanding production capacity of concentrated emulsion PTFE and dispersion resin at its Zibo unit in China in order to satiate rising demand for PTFE from North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and South America.
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GFL) has scaled up its fluorochemicals capacity from to 46,800 tons per annum (TPA) at its Gujarat facility in a bid to keep pace with increasing demand for fluoropolymers across Asia Pacific (APAC).
Want to Know More About Fluoropolymers in Healthcare Market?
Future Market Insights, in its new study, provides compelling insights about the fluoropolymers in healthcare market that encloses industry analysis for 2015 – 2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020 – 2030. The report offers unbiased assessment on fluoropolymers in healthcare market through three different categories – product type, application, and region. The global fluoropolymers in healthcare market research study delivers insights of pricing by different life cycle analysis, product life cycle, major market trends and technologies that are being utilized in the development of fluoropolymers in healthcare and product adoption in various end-user industries.
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
- Medical Devices
- Hospital Disposable
- Pharma Packaging
- North America (US, and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, France, and Italy)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) (Turkey, GCC Countries, and South Africa)
Ask for Customization:
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA