Global Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market to Reach $40.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 9.39% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market is projected to reach USD 40.60 billion by 2027 from USD 23.69 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.39% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market size was estimated at USD 5,840.84 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6,444.45 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 9.78% to reach USD 10,224.37 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market size was estimated at USD 8,875.57 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9,665.06 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 9.31% to reach USD 15,141.77 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market size was estimated at USD 8,973.88 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9,748.45 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 9.22% to reach USD 15,236.33 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on smoking cessation & nicotine de-addiction product identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the smoking cessation & nicotine de-addiction product to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Chantix (Varenicline)
- Zyban (Bupropion)
- Nicotine Inhalers
Nicotine Replacement Therapies
- Nicotine Gums
- Nicotine Lozenges
- Nicotine Sprays
- Nicotine Transdermal Patches
- Nicotine Sublingual Tablets
- Drug Store
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- 22nd Century Group, Inc.
- Alkalon A/S
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc.
- British American Tobacco PLC
- Cipla Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited
- JUUL Labs, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- NJOY, LLC
- Novartis International AG
- Perrigo Company PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Philip Morris International Inc.
- Pierre Fabre S.A.
- Rusan Pharma Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market, by Product
5. Smoking Cessation & Nicotine De-Addiction Product Market, by Distribution
6. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w68okf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900